• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] New Grassy Gardening plush set

Years
  • New Grassy Gardening plush set

The Japan Pokemon Center is releasing an adorable new merchandise line called Grassy Gardening - highlights include some super cute new plushes that are in flower pots, Pokémon gardening figures, and soft material baskets.

Spoiler:

Thanks to NintendoWire for the images! Click here to see more of the new products.

What do you think of this line?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Not gonna lie but the Oddish in the pot is perfect. It would be awesome if we could have all the flower Pokémon in pots and just put them in windows. It would be the only plants the cats would chew on...lol. I want the basket too.

Years
  • AAAAAAAAAA THE SHAYMIN i want one!!!!!! if only i had space for more merch soBS

that said though i gotta admit while i like turtwig it does look odd having its eyed closed in a pot. would rather have them open tbh

Years
  • hmm, yeah I hadn't noticed Turtwig's eyes were closed when Bulbasaur and Shaymin's weren't. Maybe mons with leaves on their head can sleep in the soil then? I know Oddish can, maybe it's a similar thing where they close their eyes to absorb nutrients from the sun for the leaves on their head.

either way these are <3

Years
  • that whole picture is just.... omgcute. They do such a good job photographing their merchandise lines to make them look amazing. I want that tin and pins too. ;_;

Back