• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Hey, new member here! I've always been fascinated by Pokémon, now I've decided to delve deeper into their secrets. I hope to learn much here! Where should I start?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh gosh that's a big question haha. I suppose the first thing to do is browse, and the first questions I should ask is: what do you already know? What kinds of things do you want to know about? We've got a pretty good sorting method for our sections going on, so it shouldn't be too hard to find something you're interested in, but feel free to ask for any pointers!

Years
    It's easy to find places you'd be interested in posting at depending on your interests. =) If you're a fan of video gaming you'd check the Video Games forum, roleplayers gravitate towards Roleplay Theatre, Pokémon battlers towards Battling & Team Building, etc. Plus what Aquacorde mentioned. Welcome bob!! Much luck finding a place to post, if you need help you can ask. <3

Years
    Alright! Welcome to the community! What's your favorite part of the forums so far? We have lots to choose from and you're not restricted so you have tons of options! I tend to bounce around from place to place and like to share my opinions even if they're unpopular! Hope you like the forums and happy posting!

Back