• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Haruhi Season

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kadokawa (the company that manages the Haruhi franchise) gets profits from Youtube for the hits they provide to the site.

Also, they started purging MAD and other various user-created videos all over the place; only allowing the ones they approve of (and they have to be on Youtube too) to stay. Then they negotiate with the user who posted the original video and share profits.

Yes, that's right. Kadokawa and Youtube are trying to cash in on fan-made content.

I know! Outrageous, right?
    Honestly, I have no issues with that. :( Better cashing in on it than terminating it completely like most other companies would do.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Kadokawa (the company that manages the Haruhi franchise) gets profits from Youtube for the hits they provide to the site.

Also, they started purging MAD and other various user-created videos all over the place; only allowing the ones they approve of (and they have to be on Youtube too) to stay. Then they negotiate with the user who posted the original video and share profits.

Yes, that's right. Kadokawa and Youtube are trying to cash in on fan-made content.

I know! Outrageous, right?

Honestly, I don't care in the least. I go on Youtube just for the music, the anime, the moe.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Does anyone know how many episodes were subbed 'till now?
    I saw three is there more of 'em?

Currently for Season Two of TMOHS there are only three episodes, however a fourth one should be released near the ending of this week [preferably tomorrow]. So, I would say, yes only three episodes have been subbed and you are currently up to speed with the anime. =D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I noticed this in episode 3, on the second row up, is that Pikachu, Piplup, Turtwig and Chimchar? The masks changed in episode 4

New Haruhi Season

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, I noticed that too. :] I thought it was a nice touch.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I was looking for anything related to other anime when I saw that scene. Good you found out.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    OH HELP. THE FOURTH EPISODE IS STILL THE BORING LOOP FILLER.
    I don't want to watch this loop anymore! What are the director and the co-director doing?! I can't believe they stuffed us with this thing!

Edit: It turns out that the fifth episode is STILL going to link to another loop. You know what I mean.

Last edited:
    Years
    The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi S2 Episode 5. The sigh...

IT JUST NEVER ENDS!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Haruhi o3o

I just finished watching the new Season ep, and yeah, yet another repeat ._. For some odd nagging reason, something is telling me they'll be doing this a tad bit longer ; o; At first I thought it would end on part 3, then part 4 passed, and now part 5. Anyone up for bets it ends at Part 8~? XD

Although I can't say the Endless Eight mini-story is very enjoyable, I found the first episode of the new season, Bamboo Rhapsody was awesome <3 -glomps Yuki-

Spoiler:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    They got 14 episodes for the new season. If they pace up and do the next episode as the resolution next, 6 episodes would be used, and there is 8 episodes left for them to use.

Which sucks, actually. There's so many stuff for them to use.

I'd like to guess that they did this repeat for 4 frigging times is to let us feel Yuki's pain. XD Anyone follow me?

Last edited:
    Years
    They got 14 episodes for the new season. If they pace up and do the next episode as the resolution next, 6 episodes would be used, and there is 8 episodes left for them to use.

Bah, I didn't even bother to see this weeks episode, I skipped to the end and guess what?

Kyon just waited until the clock stroked Midnight. :<

Which sucks, actually. There's so many stuff for them to use.

I'd like to guess that they did this repeat for 4 frigging times is to let us feel Yuki's pain. XD Anyone follow me?
    LOL THAT IS SO TRUE 'CUZ I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR DISAPPEARANCE IN WHICH...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back