• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, maybe casual Poketuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorPlays

Casual PokeTuber
Years
  • Hello! Name's MajorPlays, or just Major for short. I play lots of RPGs, Pokemon of course being one of them. It's actually been a while since I've played a Pokemon game, after ORAS I usually just stuck to rom hacks as I sold off my 3DS. I already had a Switch long before I even knew Sword and Shield were going to come out though, so it was a welcome surprise. I didn't care for all the controversy surrounding it, was gonna get the games anyway.
    I don't really do much else, to be frank. I draw from time to time when I'm not focusing on my YouTube channel...which has been taking up most of my time as of late. Not that I mind much. I love entertaining people and finding ways to satisfy myself with the content I put out.
    I eat a lot, my favorite foods being sweets, and I like milk. Whenever I can actually get any in this house. I also LOVE eggnog. Eggnog season's starting soon, can't wait for that. I know that seems random lol. But I can't really think of much else to put here.

So, hi! Also whoever was behind the design of these forums??? Hats of to you, this stuff is so pleasing to the eye, I really appreciate things like this~

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Hey there! Haha, I couldn't help but notice that we both enjoy rpgs, drawing, and of course, milk. Milk + sweets are a heavenly combination for me.

Regardless, welcome to Pokecommunity! Happy to see you also enjoy the aesthetics of the forum : ) I, too, love it ~! Random is good too! I tend to be random myself heheh.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you've noticed by now, but there's so much to do around this community. Now with Sword and Shield being officially out, there's no doubt there's going to be much to talk about. There's more to explore besides that though, I hope you get the chance to check it all out. The design of the forums is a group effort of the development team, that I happen to be apart of, with a few others! I'm really glad you enjoy it as we worked super hard on it. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself or Fairy. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    hey there MajorPlays! Welcome to the community! You've picked a great time to get involved. Also you have our wonderful dev team to thank for the forum's appearance! They've done a wonderful job. <33

Years

• Hey there, welcome to the Pokecommunity Mr. Mosswine :) This thread is over a year old now and thus shouldn't have needed to be revived, especially with a post that's advertising something. Please have a look at our site rules to see why this has been removed. I'll also be locking the thread to prevent further necro-posting. Thank you for understanding.

You are more than welcome to make your own thread and introduce yourself properly there :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back