• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here.. xD

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    There are a damn lot of people, whom you can be friends with. So, you are interested in Pokemon gaming? Well, we have a forum dedicated to pokemon games, with different sections for diffrent gens. If you wanna talk about talk about pokégames as a whole, there is a different forum for it. Interested in battles? You can build your own team and fight pokemon battles selecting the battle option on the top. If you are interested in anything else, please tell us. We would love to help.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone im new to this fourms and i found some good pokemon games that i like here , so i decided to make a fourm account there , hope to meet some people that i can be friends with.
    Bai bai ♥
    Hi Makoto! What's your favorite pokémon game? Did you see the news about Sun & Moon versions? :D

It's easy to make friends here if you want to~ I really like the gif in your signature by the way!

Hey Makoto, welcome to PC. ^.^

Glad you've found some games you are interested in trying already, a lot of people are led here thanks to the wonderful fangames. =) And of course it's great to dive into the community now with all the new Sun & Moon news we've gotten like adventure, said since there's just tons of hype haha. Have an excellent stay!

Years
    Hi Makoto! What's your favorite pokémon game? Did you see the news about Sun & Moon versions? :D

It's easy to make friends here if you want to~ I really like the gif in your signature by the way!

Yes i did! It was very interesting and i cant wait to try out pokemon sun and moon!

Also my favorite pokémon game is.. uh i really have alot of pokémon games that i really

like , And also thank you! Your signature is very adorable. xD

Years
    Hey Makoto, welcome to PC. ^.^

Glad you've found some games you are interested in trying already, a lot of people are led here thanks to the wonderful fangames. =) And of course it's great to dive into the community now with all the new Sun & Moon news we've gotten like adventure, said since there's just tons of hype haha. Have an excellent stay!

Thank you! You too , have a nice day. <3

Back