• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here!

y0r124

EpicTrainer
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hii Everyone Im y0r124, as you know thats on my username xD

I hope can help in here :\ :classic:

But sorry if my english speaking not good cause Im Indonesian :\

Thanks

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Welcome to poke community aka PC!
    We have many things to do here so you'll fit in perfectly.
    The only concern I have is no big deal but if your going to need help and can't speak full English, try to translate it using google translate.

It's just so we can help you better and easier.
    Otherwise... Enjoy your time at pc and if you need any help feel free to post on my profile or any moderators profile and we will be glad to help you.

Years
  • Hii Everyone Im y0r124, as you know thats on my username xD

I hope can help in here :\ :classic:

But sorry if my english speaking not good cause Im Indonesian :\

Thanks

Hello there, it is Hikari.

Don't worry, your English is looking nice.

You should get over to the Adoption Center if you can.

Feel free to VM me on my profile or contact a moderator, cos they are there to help you.

Have a fun time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Aw, don't worry about imperfect English; no one really minds it in here anyway. <3 In any case, hello~! Glad you can be with us!

Mmm, well, one way you can help is be as active as you an be, and maybe silently reporting rule-breaking posts if you can. It'll help out a lot! But other than that, just try your best to follow the rules of course~ Straight-forward, but, important. <3 Anyway, nice to meet you, and have a wailord of a time~!

Years
  • Hi there, y0r124, welcome to PC! :DD It's great to meet you!

I really wouldn't worry about your English, I can understand you just fine! We get members rather often that don't speak English as their main language but usually we can understand them pretty well. It's nice practice being here, though, since Pokecomunity is an English-speaking forum. :3

Looks like you've already posted around the Emulation section a bit, hope you've been enjoying that so far! n_n Is there anything you'd like to do while you're here besides look at hacks? I'm just curious though haha, you don't have to reply~!

But anyway, welcome again and feel free to send a message my way if you need help with anything!

y0r124

EpicTrainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Oh, thanks all
    I seems like in home now :3

this is a great welcome :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey I'm Curious., welcome to the forums! It's great to have new members join our ewver-growing community! I'm sure you'll really love it here, as do I and many others. And, don't stress about language barriers, because we've got a variety of different people here who log on from all parts of the world, so don't feel like you're the only one from a different country! :D Anyway, I whole-heartedly hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anythig you're more than free to send me a vm or pm or ask any one of our friendly staff here at PC!

See you around sometime!

Back