• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Letalis

#151 ♦
Years
  • Hello! I'm not really good at introductions so I guess this'll just be short and sweet!
    I'm Letalis, and I'm from Australia!
    I was introduced to Pokémon by my brother when I was younger, and since then have grown to love it with a passion.
    My interests include but are not limited to: Pokemon (of course!), GFX and drawing.
    My idols and inspirations are Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Nathaniel Buzolic, Candice Accola, and more.
    Hoping to make some new friends here and get involved in some discussions.
    Seeya around!

Years
  • Another Australian has joined, so Hikari must greet them.

Hi Letalis, and welcome! I'm glad you decided to come along, and yeah you may have noticed I'm Australian too so yeah you've gotten to know there are fellow Aussies here too. I've been into Pokemon since 1999, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott, according to my avatar of course. He's just so cute isn't he?

And those celebrities you mentioned, I'm assuming you like The Vampire Diaries? I don't get to watch it anymore (darn Foxtel!) but if you want to discuss anything to do with entertainment I highly recommend you check out the General Entertainment section of PC. I'd also recommend Art & Design since you appear to be an artist, and there you can showcase a gallery or open up a shop.

Have a fun time here, and feel free to ask me or a mod if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
  • Hello Letalis! That is a lovely username. It's always nice to see Australians come here, because I know lots of interesting people from that place that post around this forum. Of course, being from a particular place shouldn't really define you, but Aussies have generally been awesome people to have around (especially because they keep me company in timezones like this, haha).

Don't worry about your introduction. In fact, it's a great introduction! I enjoyed reading it. It's not your run of the mill new user intro, but it doesn't mean it's bad. It's far from that, really; you seem to know a lot about forums and handling yourself in them. You also have a lot of interests that you'd typically see expressed by regulars. Not to mention that striking avatar. I think if you stick around for a long time and do partake in discussions, you'll eventually become a great and contributing member. You sound quite mature, and that's a quality that makes you stand out as a new user, yup.

If you're not too lazy, check out Art & Design. My good buddy Dero mods that place, along with the lovely Alexial, and it's a great way to showcase your interest in GFX and drawing. Plus we always enjoy activity from new people, and that place needs more love. The Vampire Diaries also sounds like something you could discuss in General Entertainment, so if there isn't a thread for that yet, maybe make one? Sorry, I wouldn't really know, haha. I've been pretty aloof from other parts of the forum for a while with my studies kicking in.

Anyway, I hope you appreciate the time you'll have here, and that you stay as active as you can. See you around!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • My idols and inspirations are Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Nathaniel Buzolic, Candice Accola, and more.
    Ok this is a good sign! We're gonna be friends ;D The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows <333

Anyways, welcome to PC! I hope to see you around and hit me up sometime, we can talk about TVD :p

Years
  • So many Aussies on PC! Sometimes I feel like a lone little New Yorker, even though there are a handful of people from here on PC, too. xD;

I'm really glad you love Pokemon so much! We all do here. The bigger fan of it you are the more you have to post about around here, especially since there are so many Pokemon-based sections. Are you interested in the anime or cards, or perhaps another part of the franchise? The games are amazing but there's so much more to Pokemon, so I'm curious. I love the games and anime, personally, but the merch and cards are also awesome.

I would indeed love to see your work posted in the Art & Design board, too. I am slightly biased towards artists since I'm one myself.. plus it's fun to see what kinds of styles different people have and what they draw. :3 Graphics are also amazing - perhaps you can open up a GFX shop sometime, as already stated; people here really love those!

And no worries at all - like Cid said, your intro's definitely good and a lot more detailed than some others. Gave us a whole lot to reply to. Go ahead and post around some more as well, yeah? You've been a member for a while and sitting on that single post will make me sad. :( Get active and have a wonderful time!

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • welcome to pc letalis :D it seems that art and design board is a great place for you to post your own work or view others for inspiration. Other than that since nearly every forum is about pokemon you wont have trouble talking about it :D have fun in pc!

Back