• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

BadgerDaddy

Cringe culture is my culture
Years
  • Yo!
    What's up?
    So... I am new here, of course.
    Been following this forum for years, decided to do the thing and join already.

I go by either Badger or Smokey, but you can call me however you want. I am 26, female (pronouns: she/her, they/them) and I am currently studying journalism. I grew up with Pokemon, and I still play it to this day. My posts would probably be in writing forums, or recording my playthroughs. I usually enjoy making up new challenges, and by challenges, I mean new ways of torturing myself 😊

Excited to meet you all <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hello Badger!!!! Welcome to PokéCommunity
    If you haven't already, you should check out our brand new travel journals section for playthroughs and challenges! We also have a couple of different forums dedicated to writing.
    I hope you have a great time here! :D

Years
  • hey badger!! o/ welcome to PC :> hope you enjoy it around here. ^^

i need to eventually get around to starting my very first challenge, myself

Years
  • Welcome Badger! So you're a nuzlocker I presume? Or is that too easy for you these days and you wanna spice things up even further? I'm interested to hear these challenges you've made up because I'm looking for something new myself. Haven't felt pure anger in a while lmao I miss it.

Back