• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2020
    Hi. I'm new to the forum. I have a question about friends. Is there a way to make friends if you don't know anyone else who plays the game?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! We have a discord server you can join. There are also many friend code threads you can find so you can add other users and they can add you. You can also make friends by posting around the community. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It depends on the game, too. Some games, like Pokemon for instance, have online communities dedicated to their fandom. Like here! :D So if you're looking for people to play Pokemon with, you're already in the right place! Int he Video Games section we also have threads going about individual games, maybe you'll find one you like? Or maybe you can make your own? Either way, there's plenty of ways to make friends here whether you play Pokemon or not. n_n;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Happy to help! And hi new people! Welcome to the forums!

@Dash: make sure to check out the Trade and Raid sections! :)

Back