• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

foodinmytummy

Brendan
Years
  • Hey guys I'm a new member, I found these forums interesting so I decided to make an account. Here's a few thingsi wanted to tell you guys:

-The first Pokemon game I played was Platinum when I was 9

-I wasn't really able to buy other games so forgot about Pokemon until a friend was talking about Pokemon x

-So I decided to buy AS & OR when they were released and was straight back into the franchise

I'm also Australia, a male and I'm 14 years old.

So yeah haha kinda new and would love help

PkmnTrainerN3

Or you can call me N or orange or noah, I have a l
    Years
  • Hey foodinmytummy and welcome to PokeCommunity! The first pokemon game I played was sapphire way back then. Anyways... there are lots of forum threads and stuff that are about everything to trading to breeding. There are even threads that have nothing to do with pokemon! Feel free to message me if you feel like talking or something. See ya around!

Years
  • Hiya hiya Brendan! Welcome to PC, it's great to meet you. Hope you're having a good day! [:

Glad you love OR&AS because they're my absolute favorite Pokemon games yees. Can't believe how well Ruby and Sapphire were remade, coming from a huge fan of the original games in the third generation. You can do all sorts of things here on the forum so I'm happy that you're already utilizing the trade forums. n~n You're sure to find what you're looking for there. Enjoy your stay and hope you'll send the staff a message if you need any help!

Years
  • Ooh a fellow Sydneysider, so awesome to meet ya Brendan!

I'm with you on the OR/AS fan bandwagon as well, while Hoenn wasn't exactly my fave region of all-time it does it at least give me a new light on the story and its new updated mechanics for the modern audience. Also, I can tell how it feels to be away from the games given you sorta forgot about the series until X & Y came out, but at least you're picking up again! I do hope you can catch up on the games you missed, such as both the 5th Gen games. I know they weren't well received, but they still had their unique stuff.

Anyways, I hear you've already been in the Trade Corner section so it looks like you'll be having fun on wherever you visit. Going by the fact you are apparently a gamer, I'm sure you'll definitely enjoy the popular Video Games section here, but feel free to explore whatever interests you. Have a nice weekend and if you need anything, shoot me a visitor message!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Platinum! Niiiice; I loved that game! Mmm, and I hope that you'll find the other pokemon games that you'll play to be amazing too! Welcome, welcome to PC, bud. <33

Ah and your name sounds sooo yummy. <33 Anywho, feel free to message me if you have any questions about anything, and I'll love to show you around! Till then, make yourself comfy! And I look forward to your contributions; have a great week. :3

Back