• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New opening [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Well it's some of the things that happen in a symphony I guess. They try to put a lot into it.

Perhaps we'll be hearing this somewhere in Japan soon, and maybe there will be a CD?
    Well, I know about the way symphony works. But it seems like they just tried to pack to much into a few minutes. Though if you want a full version, they USUALLY come out within a month or so of the first TV play.

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Remember people, this is a "TV Size" of the symphony. Things has to be short so it might sound weird for the TV intro. Hope they do have a CD release so I can freakin' buy it! :D

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    That is true. An OAV/OAD release would probably have a better version of the opening...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • I can only imagine how many more songs they'd try to put into a full version. o_O; Maybe then Rival and OK! will see some usage.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • That would be glorious if they made a full version video with any other openings... Like Challenger! *dreaming*

Master T

Ladies Man
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2007
    I don't think the song in coming to america, but the opening itself (the pictures and things) will come. The only thing new will new an american song. And there is also a show Kids wb has announced that will be airing called Pokemon Chronicles. That will probably be the name of the 8th season. Or it might be the pokemon shorts that always air in japan.

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Of course the symphony CD, if there is one in the future, will NEVER see the light in North America. Of course that's not stopping people with money to import them. :D

If Pokemon Chronicles is Hosou Shuukan (to which, this is my first time hearing about this rumor), I'd be much happier... but not TOO happy because I'm scared what 4Kids is going to do with it. :\

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • At least we'd get to see some of the characters again legally. o_o;;

...but that's another topic.

I've had the video on repeat constantly, I absolutely adore the song. o.O

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • Isn't pokemon ever going to end??? I bet 3 yrs from now theres going to be about 200 more new pokemons and the movies will never end either!! I like the movies tho more than the tv eventually Ill end up broke. I know that Yugioh should be ending soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't revive old threads please, you could have just started a new thread for this. BTW YGO ended way back in May of last year in Japan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back