• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The gear pokemon looks meh to me. But I have to say this, Hihidaruma's face looks like Wario.

Looking forward to some gamplay footage in the coming months when the game comes out in Japan.

What are you talking about? They already have gameplay footage.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Information overload... brain melting...

Fire and electric and dragon? Awesome. Fortunately, I won't have to choose which one to get, because I'm waiting for the third game, which will have both! ~<3~

Bah, who am I kidding? I'll never be able to wait for the third game... XD

I know. I wish we were stronger :( But maybe I can get the 3rd game with the 3DS, like the Girantina DS Lite :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The map looks small compared in detail compared to other regions...it seems empty for some reason, Yay seems like Hoenn is still my favorite region! I like the fire ape! I hated the way Seribii put "Zekrom the Black Ying Pokemon" it's Yin! Sorry but I hate it when people say Ying not Yin!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe we can expect SOME gameplay from Pokemon Sunday... if not this week next week.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I love the Gorilla and Zebra. Maybe I can make a signature out of them...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Digimon and Pokemon have been copying off of each other since the releases of both.

Agumon=Charmander
    Zekrom=Metaldramon
    Seadramon=Milotic
    Gear=Gear... :disappoin

You mean Hagurumon for the Gear Part, cause he's a gear (his Digivolutions are awesome I can tell you)

Also I am probably not the first to notice that Seadramon has "Seadra" in his name

True that certain Pokemon and Digimon have similarities, but the Pokemon vs Digimon competition has calmed down in the last few years (I personally like both franchises equally), but what's next, a psychic ferret that rips off Kudamon, or how about a dog with boxing gloves (Gaomon), oh, you missed one, Lucario=Renamon but male

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Like them all, but..
    Munna = Love. Unless it is a Drowzee Pre-vo, that'd suck.
    I like that Croc too, Seeing as I am a big fan of Reptiles, and The Chinchilla is, 'kay.
    Monkey thing is Awesome, look's tank.
    Pidgeon is best Bird I have seen yet.
    Those Gears are beautiful, and look great, cool design, and probably an Awesome Evolution.
    Finally, Zebra. Cool, because of it's design, but also because of it's typing, looking like a decent member of my team.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    And it looks like in a battle, there is a little command thing up in the top right that has something to do with weather.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    I have a feeling Meguroko (as seen in my dp) will have an epic evo, similar to how hippooptas was cute then it evolved in to this mean ass sand spewing monster.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Munna is adorable :D

I hope it's available early on, unlike how Spoink was, XD

Also love the Zebra, and the Chinchilla.

Still meh about the Alligator, and the Gorilla is just horrible, lol.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I know. I wish we were stronger :( But maybe I can get the 3rd game with the 3DS, like the Girantina DS Lite :)

I kinda hope not, I mean... I'll want to play Pokemon xxx right away! I might not be able to if I have to buy a $200+ system, too. I'd have to turn to a life a crime to get my pokefix.

Back