• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Ok gamefreak, you messed this one up.

Hmm, wait, is this starly?

I don't know where to start with this one >.<

WHAT? YOU THOUGHT GEARS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR A POKEMON

I'm not looking forward at the future...

BUT! the other ones look epic :D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    wheres the eyes on the gears? i cant tell people i got lost.........

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Hmm, wait, is this starly?

I fail to understand how people find similarities between THIS and THIS apart from the fact that they are small birds with some white on their body....come on !!..Mamepato is a pigeon and looks nothing like a starling

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    First things first, love the female Prof. It's about time. Now, onto those Pokemon...

Chiramii - Cute, but looks to be just another Pachirisu. Yawn. I'm not averse to cute but weak critters, but GF pull out the same template every time and it's getting very boring.

Munna - Ew. A real eyesore. The "forehead" sticks out too far, the eyes are too far back and the legs are too small for its body. The floral pattern is awful, the thing looks like a piggy-bank. Also, a psychic pig? Spoink says hi, and would like to point out that he's way more awesome.

Gear - Hmm. OK I guess, looks to be quite similar to Magnemite in concept. Not the prettiest Pokemon, but an evolution to be well-done and it's nice to see a little bit of imagination.

Mamepato - Probably the best looking of the new lot, but certainly the most lacking in creativity. A Normal-Flying weak bird, in the Pidgey/Spearow/Hoothoot/Taillow/Starly mold. Yawn. Still, at least it looks alright.

Hihidaruma- OH SWEET MOSES WHAT IS THAT??!?!? It's simply... horrific is the kindest word I can use. It's the bastard, inbred lovechild of Infernape and Heatran. Everything about it looks deformed and out of proportion. The ugliest Pokemon I have ever seen, for sure.

Shimama - Cool name, awful design. It just looks so... fake. Pokemon, IMO, should look like the could exist in the wild. This thing looks like it came straight off the shelves of Toys R Us. And its ear looks really strange and out of place.

Meguroko - My first reaction was "ugly", but looking at it again, I think I quite like it. The "goggles" are a nice touch, perhaps the stripes could be more naturalistic and less blocky, but I can live with that. Differentiates itself from Totodile well enough. The best of the (bad) bunch.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2014
    Besides the bird and alligator they look pretty bad :(.......but hey are just a couple and low level pokemon so we'll see.....

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I must say, it's Pidgey equivelant is SO BLAND, I swear to god they didn't try anything. It looks like Starly if you took away everything that made it even remotely unique.

The others are okay, I like those gear things. Reminds me of Magneton.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Strangely, Chiramii tends to grow on me everytime I see it, but it already seems so overused, that it really doesn't boost my intentions to use it. So far, Meguroko and Munna are still my favourite of the bunch. :)

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Chiramii - 7/10 cute. And i don't say that very often. 8D
    Munna - 1/10 Ugly. Pink blob with stubby legs and retarded floral pattern.
    Gear - 7/10 rip-off of Magnemite. I like it though.
    Mamepato - 9/10 Nice. A pigeon version of Starly.
    Hihidaruma - 0.5/10 What the hell is it. Whatever it is, it's hideous.
    Shimama - 0.5/10 ......no comment.....
    Meguroko - 8/10 Cool. Looks like a combination of Hippopotas and Croconaw.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    now, what would happen if Munna was like the strongest pokemon ever?????

EDIT: i'm being sarcastic here, duh! stop criticizing me for a little joke.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    now, what would happen if Munna was like the strongest pokemon ever?????

Mewtwo and Arceus exist for a reason.

Plus a few others. Also people thought this about the water starter so...

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I didn't actuially do this...

Time for SMK to evaluate the Isshu region Pokemon! <3

Chiramii - Okay, this thing is pretty cute, and I would want one, but it seems way too popular for me to get. 7.5/10

Munna - My least favorite. It looks like a piggy bank, but I think it's a callback to Generation 1 and it may even be a Drowzee baby. At any rate, I don't like it as much as any of the others. 3/10

Gear - This one's okay. It's got two kinda cute faces, which makes me laugh when I see it. 7/10

Mamepato - It's kinda strange to me. It's a little bland, but it could grow on me if it has cool evolutions. 5/10

Hihidaruma - Probably my second favorite of the Isshu Pokemon. Of course, you can see my first favorite by looking at my avatar. Anyways, I really like this dude. Creepy smile and blank eyes make it greatness. 9/10

Shimama - This one's...strange. I kinda like it, but I never really got into electric Pokemon. I think this guy will have some cool evolutions. 7.5/10

Meguroku - Also a great Pokemon. He looks like he's wearing goggles, like he pilots an airplane. :P I will probably get one. 8/10

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    I have absolutely fallen in love with both the Pigeon and the Gears. They are beautiful and will rightfully own a spot on my team.

Especially if Gear evolves into something badass, like Magneton.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I have absolutely fallen in love with both the Pigeon and the Gears. They are beautiful and will rightfully own a spot on my team.

Especially if Gear evolves into something badass, like Magneton.

I second that...when 4th gen pokemon came people were like " OMG they are so complex" and now people are like "OMG that starly ripoff is so plain"..WTH.!!.stop compairing it with starly...it's pigeon for god sake and looks nothing like a starling..It's too awesome to be compared with starly

Back