• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    stop compairing it with starly...it's pigeon for god sake and looks nothing like a starling..It's too awesome to be compared with starly

Exactly! I also hate when they compare Mijumaru to Piplup. One's a penguin and one's a sea otter. Is it because they both have stumpy arms? Or big heads??? I don't think they look anything alike...

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    I'm excited to catch a Meguroko and Shimama. :)
    I don't understand why Mamepato is getting so much hate. He's the only bird Pokemon I've ever liked. Seriously, I think the Starly line is hideous, and don't even get me started on Spearow...

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    I noticed! Just before people start believing it D:

Though it would be a strange turn of events...

agreed. maybe i should have let that one boil a bit longer.......
    but, what if he really is stronger than the rest of them?
    this time i'm serious....

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    My team as of now is Tsutaja, Hidamura, Shimana and Mamapeto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Chiramii is sooo cute! And I can't help but seeing Shimama evolving into like some amazingly badass electric type, so both of those will most likely be on my team!
    I don't care much for the others right now tho. :(
    That ape thing looks a bit scary rofl. I can see it being on Ash's team tho.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    will the game still be stuck on a x,y grid? can we walk freely like the GB zeldas?

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    lol

Chiramii is sooo cute! And I can't help but seeing Shimama evolving into like some amazingly badass electric type, so both of those will most likely be on my team!
    I don't care much for the others right now tho. :(
    That ape thing looks a bit scary rofl. I can see it being on Ash's team tho.

Yeah, I could see that too. Either that or on Brock's team. Then the girl has Chiramii...
    I'm also expecting Ash to get a Mamepato.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I am absolutely IN LOVE with Chiramii and Mijumaru. They are some of the cutest Pokemon I've seen--though Shinx is still pretty high up there... and Eevee... can't forget about him. I am finally going to break my fire starter cycle with Mijumaru just because I like him so much. Pokabu's cute, but... my mind is set.

Now... that gorilla-looking thing completely creeps me out and will be bringing me nightmares for a while. What were these people on to create such a thing?! Those will definitely be wiped out whenever I encounter one.

The pidgeon isn't too bad and will probably be caught just 'cause it seems like the Pidgey/Spearow/Hoothoot/Taillow/Starly type that appears early in the game. The piggybank is creepy as well (WTF a flower?!) but the rest of them are pretty decent. Can't complain for the most part. Plus there's still, what, at least 100 more we haven't seen??

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Holy crap, I leave the internet for 4 days and come back only to have my mind blown with all this new info!! I like the new Pokemon except the alligator, but once I see what it evolves into I'm sure I'll change my mind... Hopefully.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I don't really think appearance matters in Pokemon. All of them are unique in their own way. I'm personally fond of Megaruko and Pokabu. They look pretty decent.

ya i agree, i mean porygon-Zs eyes creep me out but i still love it, & dunsparce doesnt look like much, but he can kill salamences with 1ice beam

never judge a book by its cover :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    Knowing that appearance doesn't matter, that gorilla thing (haven't gotten its name down yet) will probably be a powerful one, but isn't it at least a little creepy??

And hey, Dunsparce is amazing!! :D

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    Knowing that appearance doesn't matter, that gorilla thing (haven't gotten its name down yet) will probably be a powerful one, but isn't it at least a little creepy??

Hihidaruma? He looks powerful, but judging from his size, I don't think he'll be very fast. Lol, I wouldn't use it, especially since I'm choosing the Fire-type starter.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Same with Stantler... everyone overlooks them. But they're powerful.

thats why im tryin to find one,so i can test them out XD

hell ya dunsparce is amazin XD

most likely, but the croc is captured my eyes,im so namin mine after steve irwin XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013

most likely, but the croc is captured my eyes,im so namin mine after steve irwin XD

LMAO! RIP Steve Irwin. Bet he never imagined someone would name a Pokemon after him. XD

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    LMAO! RIP Steve Irwin. Bet he never imagined someone would name a Pokemon after him. XD

I was thinking of naming the croc Everglade or something. I'll probably think of something more clever while I'm sleeping, lol.

Haha, I'd trade you a Stantler if my Wi-Fi was working. It's only Lvl 15, but still... You don't own HG or SS, do you?

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ive seeen soooooooooooo many totodiles named steve, im sure they were homages to steve irwin XD lol

I was thinking of naming the croc Everglade or something. I'll probably think of something more clever while I'm sleeping, lol.

Haha, I'd trade you a Stantler if my Wi-Fi was working. It's only Lvl 15, but still... You don't own HG or SS, do you?

not yet,only Diamond& Platinum right now :(

i really hope the croc gets only 1evolution, but the evolution is as strong as a 2nd stage one ^_^

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Hey has anyone translated chiramii's pokedex entry yet ???...We have petty clear screen shots so it won't be that hard.

Back