• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well yeah, considering that it is the legendary, and the "powerful" one in the battle, thus having a type advantage... then most likely to either be ice or fire. :3;

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
What's the literal translation for "dousuru?"/pseudo-Japanese major. I'm more interested in munna than the bird, to be honest. But the bird intrigues me, too. Pigeons, hooray.

So far, these creatures have been based on real animals so I hope everyone is happy. :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
"Tsutaaja wa dousuru?" is simply the age-old question from every battle. "What will Tsutaaja do?"

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
"Tsutaaja wa dousuru?" is simply the age-old question from every battle. "What will Tsutaaja do?"

I know, I know. Sorry for the confusion.
....I was just wondering what it would translate to literally, but nvm. I've figured it out. It's "to do". So the sentence literally reads as "Tsutaja to do?" haha...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Ugh! I really wanna see Munna! What the hell is it!? And also, Reshiram and Zekrom being in this issue is making me nervous... I'm "skurt" to find out their typing yal! haha

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
OMG! I think the leaked info on 2ch is all correct! The newest image shows a gear/cog lik Pokemon and a orange Fu Dog like pokemon.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
OMG! I think the leaked info on 2ch is all correct! The newest image shows a gear/cog lik Pokemon and a orange Fu Dog like pokemon.
corocoro-more-new-pokemon.jpg

Cogs 0wn.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
*Refresh, refresh, refresh*
Those cogs. They look nice so far. And the Fu dog, too I guess.

New pictures are up!! The cogs look even cooler.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
^ Four word rule. D:

Munna is an elephant? Wonderful...

Though in full the bird looks great. Mechanical things, not so much.

Myles

Seriously?
Years
These Pokemon are awesome (bar that pink thing...). I'm especially liking the gear.

I guess Chirashii is the new Rattata then?

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Steel, psychic, normal, normal/flying.... Hmmmm. I think the pink one is cute. And so is the professor. <3

Back