• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I have never really liked technology Pokemon. But I really like the mouse and the bird.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Female professor, at last! Wanna bet she's called Maple? For shizzle.

Also... munna? There's a pokémon called munna? XD I knew he was psychic! [/makes sense somewhat but maybe not]

Cute chinchilla. But I've figured out what I lack in the newer pokémon. CLAWS. And big burly, realistical, animalish CLAWS.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
I am definitely getting the chinchilla and pigeon along with Pokabu.

Yay for team building many months in advance of the game actually being released!

(I will stay clear of... what I am henceforth going to refer to as Blobfish.)

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Who, Mameputo's?

By the way, editing your post because the pages are getting stretched. o_x

Close. It actually says "mamepato," but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
The pidgeon is "mamepato."
The cogs are "giaru."

ETA: According to the scans, Mamepato is a normal/flying-type, Giaru is a Steel-type, and Munna is a Psychic-type.

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Whoa! The new pokemon look amazing! The cog is very intresting and the pink thing seem a ghost-grass type pokemon! And finally female professor.

The pokedex also is a lot modern-looking and I like it. But I wonder what is the thing showed near the image of the pokemon centre? New WI-FI application?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
why is mun'na levitating ??..it doesn't have the ability..i think it's an attack

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Well, I'm glad today was the day my alarm clock decided to randomly go off early.

Other than the pink thing (I'm hoping it pulls a Magikarp-style evolution), I have to say I'm fairly pleased with the new stuff. The chinchilla is pretty cute, and depending on its evolution I may consider actually using an early rodent for once. The pigeon has some potential, and the gears are giving me some Magneton/Bronzor vibes. I look forward to their later forms as well, assuming they have them. Maybe the gears will become a robotic thing of some kind...? And the female professor is a definite plus. She definitely looks the part, and that is the best lab coat I've seen since Dr. Horrible.

But really... what's up with Munna? At least maybe it'll take some of the heat off Mijumaru, but that's the first one I really don't like so far. (not to say I dislike it... I'm just not excited by it.)

Last edited:
Years
Just seen the scans now on PokeBeach and woohoo a female professor :shocked: I like the look of all the pokemon, the two cogs remind me of Bronzor. Cant believe I have to wait until next year for this.. grr.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
pokemon5.jpg
pokemon6.jpg
pokemon7.jpg

Good quality of three new Pokémon.

Lovin' the Alligator.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Yeah i knew it....Mun'na is getting hit by an attack.."Telekinesis" ...it makes ur foe to levitate..and also Mamepato's ability pigeon heart prevents reduction in defense(or any stat?)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OOH THE ZEBRA THING LOOKS LIKE GIRAFARIG, reminds me of gen 2. The red thing is ugly and looks scary. The alligator looks... uh cool?

Back