• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Im liking the lizard and horse looking ones. Those are the only ones that seem like they would evolve into something more powerful and cooler

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    i like the alligator best so far. i'm getting the grass starter. and i also like the chinchilla but i don't think it is worth all of the hype it's getting. i also like the aspect of the electric zebra even though i probably won't use it on my team and i also like the psychic piggy bank thing. and i mean Gear the gear pokemon, what more could you want?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm hoping that Zapbra (my name for Shimama) will get an evolved forme... it reminds me of an Electric Ponyta counterpart.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • About the above comic...

I don't really that comic up there. I've been with pokemon since it started. I'm 14. Yeah, I remember training up a Drowzee, thinking it was the awesomest thing ever, teaching it Headbutt which magically killed anything. But that isn't the point. I thibk Pokemon are still cool, and a lot of these new ones are cute. Especially Mijumaru, Shimama (even though I won't use him), Chiramii (I won't use this one either), Meguroko, etc.

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
  • Well we all know Ash will get a Mamepato at some point...he always gets the bird and keeps it with him throughout his travels.

I can see Ash going for Tsutaaja, he's really on a roll with grass-types. He'll probably pick up the others eventually though, too.

The girl of the anime? Whomever she is, I think I heard it's not "White" - will probably go for Mijumaru because of his plushie-ness. xD

I also think I heard they're dropping Brock either for awhile or forever. I hope neither, the anime is crap and his being a pervert is the only thing that makes me watch it. I could see Brock getting the ape-creature and it charging or punching him everytime he's being a pervert though. xD
    just no contests please... they get annoying, and i want to see the new girl do gym battles. That way she and Ash can face off in the finals! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Has anyone noticed the similarities between KoHagurumon (Digimon) and Giaru (Gear)?

[New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked[New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Yeah, I actually made a video comparison of Giaru and Hagurumon on YouTube (The only one, may I add), but KoHagurumon looks more like Giaru, that's why I choose ethat one to suggest.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • NO its MEAN boxing ur starters is a HORRIBLE thing to do lol no matter what always keep my starters through out the entire game

It depends on the movepools for me. If I like a pokemon I can catch later better than my starter I will use the later pokemon instead.

I will proly start with Pokabu and replace it with Hihidaruma.

How long was it until the entire Pokédex got leaked in Gen IV?

I bet you all of its revealed in July

why is mun'na levitating ??..it doesn't have the ability..i think it's an attack

It was shown recently that it levitates while in battle. It would make sense because its a Pyschic type

Ooooh, 3 new pokemon. All looking kinda awesome...

Gorilla (Hihidaruma), Fire
    Horse (Shimama), Electric
    Alligator (Meguroko), ground/dark

Apparently.

All new pokemon look to be shaping up nicely.

Hihi = Baboon
    Hi = Fire
    Hidarma = Body covered in flames

I'm guessing Munna is a Drowzee pre-evo,it is a psychic,dream eating elephant >;3

Munna is a tapir

Drowzee isnt an elephant

• Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 1.3m tall and weighs 92.9kg.
    • Shimama (シママ) is the Charged Pokemon, Electric, and has "Lightningrod" or "Motor Drive" as its abilities. It has a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a lot of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg...OMG !!..wild volt is like a stronger version of volt tackle..Awesome
    • Meguroko (メグロコ) is the Desert Crocodile Pokemon, a Ground / Dark type. Its abilities are Intimidate and "Earthquake Spiral," the latter of which raises its Attack stat when it knocks out a Pokemon..earthquake spiral is an awesome ability
    Its ability is Overconfidence actually. Shimauma means Zebra, so they just got lazy and took off one letter.

• There is a new feature called Random Match, which you can access from the Global Terminal inside Pokemon Centers. It will allow players to randomly battle other players over the Internet. It then says that you can upload your Black and White save file to the Internet, though for what purposes we do not know at this time.
    Taken from Pokebeach.

Finally they add that in. Ive been waiting for them to do that since PBR.

This is looking pretty awesome. I'm particularly fond of the Zebra. Also, I'm wondering if the Crocodile is going to be an alternative evolution of Hippopotas.

Why would a Hippo turn into a croc?

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Pokedex won't be release in it's entirety until the game is... just like every generation. Hopefully someone will get it ahead of time.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Has anyone noticed the similarities between KoHagurumon (Digimon) and Giaru (Gear)?

[New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked[New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Yeah and I'm hoping it evolves into something like Hagurumon X.... xD

Well we all know Ash will get a Mamepato at some point...he always gets the bird and keeps it with him throughout his travels.

I can see Ash going for Tsutaaja, he's really on a roll with grass-types. He'll probably pick up the others eventually though, too.

The girl of the anime? Whomever she is, I think I heard it's not "White" - will probably go for Mijumaru because of his plushie-ness. xD

I also think I heard they're dropping Brock either for awhile or forever. I hope neither, the anime is crap and his being a pervert is the only thing that makes me watch it. I could see Brock getting the ape-creature and it charging or punching him everytime he's being a pervert though. xD

Nah Satoshi is def going to get Pokabu... his Rival is gonna have Tsutaaja because the Rival is always Renegade like Tsutaaja is...and Yes the girl will have Mijumaru... Here is my guess on all the new Pokemon...Black is the Rival and White is the Female ally in this case...Satoshi and Takeshi are Ash and Brock respectfully...

Tsutaaja: Black
    Pokabu: Satoshi
    Mijumaru: White
    Chiramii: White
    Munna: White (Uncaptured?)
    Gear: Black or Takeshi (Uncaptured?)
    Mamepato: Satoshi
    Hihidaruma: Takeshi
    Shimama: Uncaptured?
    Meguroko: Satoshi, Black, or Takeshi (Uncaptured?)
    Zorua: Movie Appearance (w/ Zoroark?)
    Zoroark: Movie Appearance (w/ Zorua?)
    Reshiram: Movie Appearance w/ Zekrom
    Zekrom: Movie Appearance w/ Reshiram

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    munna's evo will be kill to use and impossible to defeat.
    I can see the game going "Pokabu is confused" time after time when i fight a psychic Gym leader of E4 with a munna or munna evo

Agreed. I'm catching/using the first one I see.

omg i will have mild seizures if Munna evolves into drowzee, (I've decided not to get the guide, because its more exciting that way)

Drowzee is the ugliest, worthless pokemon ever. The only Pokemon I hate as much as drowzee is hypno

Munna is cute, packed with pontential, and has a cool story to it.

PLZ nitnendo don't do it!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Munna is a tapir

Drowzee isnt an elephant
    Drowzee is based off the baku, which is Japanese for both the dream-eating spirit and the tapir. Since we're talking Digimon here, that's why Tapirmon's Japanese name is Bakumon.

Drowzee is the ugliest, worthless pokemon ever.
    Luvdisc? Feebas? Metapod that only knows Harden and can't evolve? Heck, Magikarp is more worthless than Drowzee. Drowzee's not horrible for a Psychic-type, though there are better ones out there.

Besides, it's still not certain whether Munna will evolve into Drowzee or not. There are similarities between them, but there are similarities between various other Pokemon that don't evolve into each other. We're just going to have to wait and see, but while waiting, there's no point in insulting everything.

It's GAME FREAK, btw, who designs the Pokemon and games. Nintendo simply publishes them.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Postan for relevance.
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

I think thats depending on the person as supposed to age. someone not liking something at an older age doesn't automatically mean they would love it if they were younger.just a matter of personal preference.example.I like Zorua and i like shinmama and even the fire starter that's a pig.design wise.I don't really like munna or the new fire monkey.but that's something that wouldn't change even in younger years.Didn't like jynx when i was a kid.still hasn't changed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I don't care how many Pokemon they come out with I will always love it. :) I grew up with Pokemon. I don't think there will ever come a time where I stop liking it. Well... maybe when I'm forty... -.-;

Speaking of which... I think I'll have a Pokemon marathon with my friend right now!!!

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • I'd love to see Munna evolving into a Mammoth like Pokemon with a gem on its head.
    But a Mammoth with psychic abilities is a bit strange. However I'd like to see that

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    This is probably going to be my second most favourite Generation after Generation 3. I can tell there will be some really strong and good looking Pokemon coming along soon

Goombachu

The Epic Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I like the Grass starter, I hope it evolves into some Grass/Dragon

I really want the Crocodile, it looks cute and ferocious

Back