• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokedex Style(help Me!)

Years
  • Hello everyone, I am the Creator of the game Yugioh Dark Stories. I am looking to develop a totally new Pokedex. here's the pictures and a base with the final version would be, and then do a few questions I hope to answer me
    View attachment 72371
    View attachment 72372

Blue : Name from Monster
    Green: Type 1( Race), Type 2 (Atribute)
    Red: Selected Monster
    Purple: Description from monster
    Orange: Ocult Habilit (Special from my game)
    Yelow: New Art imagem(no sprite monster)

Ask:
    1 : How do I do that in certain parts of my game I put a diferent image sprite. (Art Picture, In the Center sprite in card) it has the same number of monsters, just this in a different folder (pictures / SpecialArt)?
    (yelow)

2: Adding a new sentence in Pokemon.txt called "Star = N", more if you have not, look for "rank = N" without closing the game? and how do I get the number trensforme be placed on the number of stars placed below the name?
    (pink)

3: How do I modify certain tamnhos sources when necesssary?
    (orange)

4: How do I separate the typo and put where you want it?
    (green)

I hope they help me, thank you all!:D

Years
  • Do you have a separate section in the compiler for this, or are you overwriting/adding to the existing section for pokemon.txt ?

Years
  • Give me an example line from your pokemon.txt , and I can help you out. You're going to need to edit the compiler a bit to include these extra parts, and then some minor stuff.

Years
  • wouldn't it be better to just make separate pictures for the pokedex that would display on the left side with all the info you need already on them?

Back