• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i wonder what greedy heart does. i half expected mamanbou to have water absorb dont know why..

and does anyone else worry mamanbou WONT be an evolution of luvdisc?

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I heard that some people are claming the Broccoli Pokemon and the Fish Pokemon to be fake; I really don't think that's true. I mean, there is a lot of proof to back up that they are real.
    I think the Plant Pokemon and the Hihidurama Pre-Evo could be fake, either that or they are my lest favourite Pokemon of Isshu

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    So we have our Zubat and Geodude of this Gen. Koromori and the Rock thing. I wanted it to be Rock/Poison, it is a 2nd Stage right? *hopes*

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    i wonder what greedy heart does.

By the name of the ability,i think it'll take effects of a teammate's/opponent's status move..Like in a double battle if the team mate uses agility ,it's effects will be stolen by mambou..Just a thought

EDIT = Ok..so it's healing heart not greedy heart and cures teammate's status conditions ..Interesting ability

Last edited:

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Greedy Heart doesn't exist. It's from the confirmed to be FAKE Coro Coro scan revealed yesterday (which also showed a blue fish and Burokko)

Healing Heart is a new move, and the reason I know you weren't asking what that does is because we already know what it does. And even if we didn't the name is self explanatory.

Ugh

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Greedy Heart doesn't exist. It's from the fake Coro Coro scan revealed yesterday (which also showed a blue fish and Burokko)

Even though those Pokemon are fake, you kinda wish they weren't... I mean, Burokko looked so cute and the fish was fun too... Now were left with (supposedly real) plant thing and a fireball... :l

I want Burokko! :(

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Even though those Pokemon are fake, you kinda wish they weren't... I mean, Burokko looked so cute and the fish was fun too... Now were left with (supposedly real) plant thing and a fireball... :l

I want Burokko! :(

They aren't supposedly real. They are one hundred percent real. They're from the demo in Japan.

I agree, I want the Fakemon. Now were left with evil fire pillow and the result of squidward and a plant doing it. D:

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    BOX ART???

I would like to know what is up with the two different box arts for each game. Do you get the special ones that glow from pre-ordering the game? Or will it be like a shiny pokemon, in the fact that it could be extremely rare and just out there somewhere? I hope not, I never find shinies...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I would like to know what is up with the two different box arts for each game. Do you get the special ones that glow from pre-ordering the game? Or will it be like a shiny pokemon, in the fact that it could be extremely rare and just out there somewhere? I hope not, I never find shinies...

It's those kind of pictures that change depending on how you look at it.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Could someone post a picture of that "plant thing"? I haven't seen it yet and this thread is 17 pages long and I'm too lazy to look back.

I think the deer thing was on the fakemon page, but I'm pretty sure it's real. It's in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yexbt6WdPpk At 2:37, and I think it's in a battle too. Why would they go to all the trouble to make fake ones, unless Ken Sugimori is that good at drawing...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Could someone post a picture of that "plant thing"? I haven't seen it yet and this thread is 17 pages long and I'm too lazy to look back.

I think the deer thing was on the fakemon page, but I'm pretty sure it's real. It's in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yexbt6WdPpk

It never was, and is not on the fakemon page.

New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I think he means the fake broccoli ape page...yeah it was there but only it's details on the page were fake..It was revealed b4 that

"more areas become accessible with seasonal changes...like in winters snow pile gives access to higher cliffs..also characters' clothes change according to seasons"
    OMG !!

Last edited:
    Years
    I thought Burokko was real, it was posted on serebii.

Well, there's my least favorite 5th generation pokemon. The red rock with eyes on it and the plant owl.

I really like the supposedly Luvdisc evo. I think it looks awesome. You can get an idea of the pokemon's base speed by whatever order they attack. It attacked before all 5 pokemon in the gameplay video.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Same here. :P However I wonder if we'll get stuck in the snow and start to walk slow like they did in Snowpoint City. D;

Yeah, I wasn't too fond of that either. Maybe this time we'll get Skis or a Snowboard or something...
    According to that deer pokemon thread, it changes during the seasons, and the seasons change every month or something like that. Nice.

Back