• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    A lot of people are speculating Tabuune is fake. I thought I was the only one who noticed the odd way he was standing but I'm glad to see I'm not alone.
    If Tabuune is fake, does that mean the fish is as well?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Lopmon bares some similarities with Tobunne:

New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

I think Tobunne is probably the new Clefairy.

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Tabunne doesnt look anything out of the ordinary. Please let it be fake. And basurao IS cool, but i already love Carvanha, i dont want anybody to replace him.

Does that green coloring mean anything, or am i just paranoid?
    Also, its not a magikarp clone, as it's been seen using Aqua Jet and Uproar.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Tabunne doesnt look anything out of the ordinary. Please let it be fake. And basurao IS cool, but i already love Carvanha, i dont want anybody to replace him.

I like Basurao too.

It reminds me of a parahana..I don't know how to spell that..

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

Also, its not a magikarp clone, as it's been seen using Aqua Jet and Uproar.
    Why do you want it to be fake?
    Well Carvanha is cool but I wouldn't mind another carvanha :)

Poke'Master24

Got my Wi-Fi Jirachi
    Years
    I know I can't possibly be the only person here who think the Pokemon revealed so far have been beyond disappointing and childish right? IMO this may be the worst generation when it comes to the actual Pokemon aside from the starters and legendaries.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I know I can't possibly be the only person here who think the Pokemon revealed so far have been beyond disappointing and childish right? IMO this may be the worst generation when it comes to the actual Pokemon aside from the starters and legendaries.
    I don't find them childish, I think most of them are actually less childish than past pokemon, but that's me and my opinion :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011

I don't find them childish, I think most of them are actually less childish than past pokemon, but that's me and my opinion :)

I agree. I actually find that most are getting more and more complex.

And as for Tabunne, from the picture it looks fake to me. Mostly because to me it looks like it is not facing the right direction and is oddly more clear than the other sprites in the battle.

And Basurao looks like a Rabuta berry...

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    And Basurao looks like a Rabuta berry...

Lmao! That is really funny! Ur awesome for catching that.

Anyway, i also feel like they are getting more complex, though some are still simple and classic looking. Wargle is a perfect mixture of the two.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I really like Basurao. He looks so... grumpy. Hehe. I can see his evolutions being awesome as well.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Basurao looks funny. I think itmay be some sort of piranha type pokemon? Tabunne looks similar to a telletubbie or a pink Carebear lol. It might replace Clefairy etc.

Back