• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon "Mamanbō" Revealed on Oha Suta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
lmao
lol i win
Thats what builds my name, not loli win. :DDD

ONTOPIC: You may never know what the name will be. :O

Wouldn't that be LolIWin xD

PS Bay see... Not offended...

That reminds me so much of that Bob Marley song XD that would be an epic name

Yes Bob Marley is an epic name LOL

Sun from sunfish love because it is shaped like a heart fits if you ask me :P

It would be Sunluv because it has to keep the Luv trait (Dropping it would be stupid)

Luvsun xD

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Thing scares me to death, why does a pokemon symbolizing love creep me out? O_o

These new Pokemon keep getting weirder and weirder, whats next? A Lapras evo? (Do it please!)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Like what everyone said, it does look like a Luvdisc evo.
I think it's quite adorable, I might use it on my team. (Just as long as its good.)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
It'll definitely be a Luvdisc evolution, but what's with the wings?
Things of the sea (see Mantine) are usually given a "flight underwater" look, like how you can 'defy' gravity and fly through the endless ocean.

Also, this evolution just made Anti's luvdisc team THAT much greater. I'm scared now.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
okay okay, since you guys dont know what Mamanbou's front looks like, here it is. There is a sprite (i found it on deviantart and slightly edited it) and its Sugimori art.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Actually, its English name is Alomomola and is not a Luvdisc evolution.

Hey uhhh this thread is dead. Really dead. Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month for information that can easily be found (infact don't revive them at all!) :D

24mrgva.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back