• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    Yes!! I can't wait for the beta. Judging from the screens the beta is gonna be pretty cool

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    News about the first beta!

Glad to see everyone's looking forward to the beta. You know what...I can't tell the difference between a beta, alpha, or whatever. They just remind me of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.:laugh: So call it whatever you want, I'll call it the "release" from now on. But anyway, along with the 1st release, I'll have a couple of things for the hackers. It will include a patch that activates the realtime feature to Ruby and the new graphics I use in this hack. Plus, I'll give you a riddle to solve. If you think you got it, post it here and I'll reveal the big secret I've been hiding, along with a screenshot of it!

Well, I'll see you guys real soon. Peace.:cool:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, I can't be out for too long here!, I'm missing the good action! Well, I'll do whatever I can to find out all you have to offer us, Treecko. Just... Wasn't realtime fixed in Ruby just by enabling the Real Time Clock in VisualBoyAdvance? Well, but since the patch is gonna be needed, what do I care?

Treecko is busy so he asked me to post a screenshot. So here you go:

(NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Guess where this is:D

Ah, another good looking Cherrygrove (mine's going down the drain... :P)

But... What is the old man doing over there, is he going to give once again the map??? :laugh:

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Hey, I can't be out for too long here!, I'm missing the good action! Well, I'll do whatever I can to find out all you have to offer us, Treecko. Just... Wasn't realtime fixed in Ruby just by enabling the Real Time Clock in VisualBoyAdvance? Well, but since the patch is gonna be needed, what do I care?

Ah, another good looking Cherrygrove (mine's going down the drain... :P)

But... What is the old man doing over there, is he going to give once again the map??? :laugh:

No he gives you 5$:P j/k who knows maybe he will be usefull in the game, you never know(I don't know either so don't ask me about it):cheeky:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    More Screenshots...

I might not be able to post the first release until a December 3rd or 4th. I'm spending the week over one of my aunts house for Thanksgiving and somebody's birthday...not sure who..? Anyway, if you still want me to post it, it'll be kinda short. I still wanted to post some more screens before I leave...once again. Traveling sucks..to me. Anyway, the screenshots:

A tree, wait...what the heck is that?

More new Pokemon!

Do you see what I see?

Now do you see it?

I still need to do a little more detail to the water, I like adding things. :) By the way, by the well, the little gym sign has been edited. Now it says "-FS-" That sands for "Frontier Site" Hope you're ready for them, all seven of them!

Attention!
    Because of the unexpected trips I keep going on, which are not vacations, I'm not rich:(, I'll be putting together a hacking group to speed up the process of these hacks. So if you want to help and be apart of this hack, join up. If you're already in a group, you still may join. This will not mean that you have left your old group. I'm still in Stormbreaker Productions! This group will be mainly to help on Moon/Sun, but if you need help on your hacks, I'll be more than happy to help. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to PM me about it. That's all.

Updated the first post!

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    O.O Nice screens, makes me want pokemon I never thought of ever having on my team xD

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Wow that is very nice. You are really good. I am in it right? With the banners, i haven't forgot. I just have been bush. You will get them.
    ~Jack~

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Nice screenies there Treecko!

I like the new pokemon (Do you have back sprites and mini sprites done?), and the whole "Frontier Site" idea (Might have to send in me as a Brain :)).

Anyway, I hope you keep on keeping on.

Peace Out

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Of course you're in it ~Jack~, I haven't forgot about you buddy. Thanks for compliments you guys. I've seen quite a few people with the Moon/Sun banners in their sigs. It makes me happy to see that. Thanks so much for the support folks.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    I would like to help with the production of this game!
    I'll tell u what i can do
    -mapping
    -spriting
    -moves
    -evoloutions
    -base stat changes
    -party movement pictures
    -names
    -change starters

Just tell what of those you need help with!:)

Rochiejj

Photoshopper, Graphicer!
    Years
    Treecko!!
    This is really looking good!!
    I sure WÍLL love this hack! ;)
    Well, I really want to join ur team,
    But I suck at mapping etc.
    So is being a beta tester okay?

Ps.: Can I also be a Brain? :D:):P

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice screenies there Treecko!

I like the new pokemon (Do you have back sprites and mini sprites done?), and the whole "Frontier Site" idea (Might have to send in me as a Brain :)).

Anyway, I hope you keep on keeping on.

Peace Out

Actually, every Pokemon that I have show, except the legendaries, have their backsprites done.

callydude and Rochiejj, as soon as I get the group started, you're in.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Hey, i started they banners this morning. They are almost done.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice news ~Jack~. Yay, getting new banners!:) Go hack, go hack! Go ~Jack~, go ~Jack~! :D

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    The part i like about this hack is everything is different, different storys,starters, and other thing too just can't wait.....good job TreeckoLv.100.

rollin60

Just keep on Rollin
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2006
    wow, you've done a great job since I last been here! i absolutely love everything about this hack. awesome job treecko! i just love it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    very cool treecko. your dooing a nice job. can i be a beta tester or something? i really love your hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back