• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow, rollin60 posed in my thread. For those who don't know, he's my REAL cousin! He's the one that told me about Pokecommunity and ROM hacking! Great to see you.

If you want to help in this hack, I'll let you know when I get the group started. I want to post the release before I do that though.

And for everyone who hopes I finish this, thank you. This is a promise, I WILL!

Years
    Hey! If there is a spot in this Frontier Brain thing, i would like to join... Also, r u gonna make custom badges or use Frontier badges? If ur gonna use Real badges, i wud like to see badges from different reigions (inc d/p) like, 2 from each region!
    oh, also, i wud like the sprite and overworld/underworld to be The factory Head Norman(or whatev)'s sprite... Oh, heres the info:

Frontier Leader Buffie
    Main Type: Dark
    Pokemon 1:Shiny Houndoon
    Pokemon 2:Shiny Absol
    Pokemon 3:Shiny Tyranitar!
    Start Speech: Hey (trainer)! Great to See You! (last frontier leader) told me you were coming and you were tough... Lets see if this is Accurate...
    Dying speech (in battle): Wow! My Vampire Slayer courier is Over! I need to get into shape! Well, here is your Shadow Badge(morty's ghost badge).
    Dying Speech: wow! Nice shot on my Tyranitar! Well, I proudly Present to You, The Shadow badge! I also present to you, TM41! Obtained TM41! TM41 is Torment. Torment, is one of the Best Dark Type Move in the whole of the (..) Region! It Stops your opponent using the same move twice in a row! Woudn't that stop the OHKO's!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Man, if I hadn't my SG... I'd really like to help you on this, Treecko (I could, but it'd be just a little, though). This game is looking very professional.

I hope you achieve a great game! (and an über award, as well). Once again, there's no need to rush. And, be happy! :)

Rochiejj

Photoshopper, Graphicer!
    Years
    Drake1012,
    How the hell can a Frontier leader have a TM?

TreeckoLv.100,
    U said I was in, but as what? =P
    In the group as a beta tester
    or as frontier brain?

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    I'm looking forward to this hack, the whole thing.

I wish i could help but im very crap at this hacking thing...

anyways good luck!

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    there wil be only 7 frontier sites so 2 of each region can't and it wouldn't be fair if 1 region got only 1 badge so i guess it will be frontier badges

Years
    Drake1012,
    How the hell can a Frontier leader have a TM?

TreeckoLv.100,
    U said I was in, but as what? =P
    In the group as a beta tester
    or as frontier brain?

Well, he said the gym's were actually gonna be frontier, so i thought that well, they would be Gym-like...?with the TM's and everything! Anyway, it would be boring if u cud just talk to people and find the TM's in the grass or whatever! xD

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey! If there is a spot in this Frontier Brain thing, i would like to join... Also, r u gonna make custom badges or use Frontier badges? If ur gonna use Real badges, i wud like to see badges from different reigions (inc d/p) like, 2 from each region!
    oh, also, i wud like the sprite and overworld/underworld to be The factory Head Norman(or whatev)'s sprite... Oh, heres the info:

Frontier Leader Buffie
    Main Type: Dark
    Pokemon 1:Shiny Houndoon
    Pokemon 2:Shiny Absol
    Pokemon 3:Shiny Tyranitar!
    Start Speech: Hey (trainer)! Great to See You! (last frontier leader) told me you were coming and you were tough... Lets see if this is Accurate...
    Dying speech (in battle): Wow! My Vampire Slayer courier is Over! I need to get into shape! Well, here is your Shadow Badge(morty's ghost badge).
    Dying Speech: wow! Nice shot on my Tyranitar! Well, I proudly Present to You, The Shadow badge! I also present to you, TM41! Obtained TM41! TM41 is Torment. Torment, is one of the Best Dark Type Move in the whole of the (..) Region! It Stops your opponent using the same move twice in a row! Woudn't that stop the OHKO's!

You mean Noland? Can you try to do changes to him? So he looks different than Noland. It would be better to have some original sprites.

To everyone else, thanks again for the compliments. I've been very busy today with some other things, but I'll have something for you soon. Thanks for the patience....some of you.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I thought that I should show a few screens of the palette editing I've done. Here's Pallet Town and Route 1:
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I'll see you guys in a few days. I'm going to my friends house for a couple of days. But the next time I post, I'll release the...release... That sounds weird..?.. Please note that it won't be very long. And after that, I'll get the group together so it'll speed up the process a bit. Thanks for your patience...most of you. See you soon.

Years
    You mean Noland? Can you try to do changes to him? So he looks different than Noland. It would be better to have some original sprites.

To everyone else, thanks again for the compliments. I've been very busy today with some other things, but I'll have something for you soon. Thanks for the patience....some of you.
    Sure thing bud..
    First, i just got a cheap way of doing the overworld, just use these settings (if u can change them)

oh, also, heres the dude, this is him:

You could also try to invert his Beret...

Last edited:

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Treecko, since Drake also wants the dark type, would you like me to change to dragon? I could do it pretty easy. Also, I was thinking the dark type site could be on the dark side of the moon. What do you think? New screens look good BTW.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    treecko, i like the new screens too. i can't wait any longer for the beta to come. i dont care how long it is i just want to play it. you did awesome job, i like this game so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back