• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    o.o

Those look amazing Treecko! Is the whole game gonna be like that? It better, cause it is damn impressive and I wanna see more!

Keep it up.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    Hmmm...I don't get it??? What exactly do you mean?

Well anyway, I wanted to show you what I'm doing to the graphics for the hacks. I'll compare Route 101 before and after I changed the graphics. So what do you think?

Before
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

After
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun
    My sweet that's magic!

Even though the route is exactly the same those graphics are incredible O.O

I can map for you. Check out my application @ Stormbreaker ;)

Just these pallettes alone will propel Sun/Moon a point extra.

The reason for the low score was probably the poor quality of the beta, the bizarre glitches and that "same old" tileset.

Snrub

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    THis hack is awsome! It looks like it is right out of a new futuristic Nintendo Game boy Advance Advance... SIK! if there was supposed 2 be ratings, i wud give a ten/ten~~ Nice work! But are you going to change the routes? or just twons and very minor route changes.....
    NekroBoi
    PS: ooh! I wanna See the Berry areas now!!

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow great paletts
    i want to se more screens :D

Zeroxy16

Just a guy...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    those palets are really awsome,u will get the hoty in 2007 for sure if u keep like this

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Those new graphics are really awesome.
    They're Kyledove's, aren't they?
    A whole new overworld character set would be hard to make but will be a great addition to this hack.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

Well , wat can i say treecko? The tiles are great! , would be perfect for a forest or somethin , keep up the good work!

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Nice Grafics, they are really nice.

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hello folks, I'll answer a few comments first...Let's see, who's first?
    wow these look amazing just wondering did you make them
    Actually a new friend of mines from Serebii let me use them. I just inserted the tiles and changed the palettes.
    My sweet that's magic!

Even though the route is exactly the same those graphics are incredible O.O

I can map for you. Check out my application @ Stormbreaker

Just these pallettes alone will propel Sun/Moon a point extra.

The reason for the low score was probably the poor quality of the beta, the bizarre glitches and that "same old" tileset.

Snrub
    Well, I don't need anymoe mappers at this point, got quite a few. And thanks for the compliment. And I know the 1st beta was lousy, but I had to restart it. But it's getting much better now:)
    It look much more better . Come to think of it the old one now look lame in front of the new one
    That's kinda true. They look more cartoonish...you think? I wanted to have graphics that look better than how Nintendo has theirs. I also wanted to outdo FR/LG;)
    THis hack is awsome! It looks like it is right out of a new futuristic Nintendo Game boy Advance Advance... SIK! if there was supposed 2 be ratings, i wud give a ten/ten~~ Nice work! But are you going to change the routes? or just twons and very minor route changes.....
    NekroBoi
    PS: ooh! I wanna See the Berry areas now!!
    Today 03:44 AM
    Of course I'm going to change the routes. I just wanted to compare them.

Nice to see I did well.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Okay for now I'm working on more tiles and palettes. I'm also working on the overworlds of the game. I'm going to change everyone of them. I want this to be more advance looking than a just a cartoonish looking game. I'll most likely change everytile in the game which will take some time of course. But I'll have more to show soon. See ya soon.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Okay for now I'm working on more tiles and palettes. I'm also working on the overworlds of the game. I'm going to change everyone of them. I want this to be more advance looking than a just a cartoonish looking game. I'll most likely change everytile in the game which will take some time of course. But I'll have more to show soon. See ya soon.

Hey Treecko That Sounds Great. I Wish You Luck With The Hack And Many Happy Greetings

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wow, man... Those changes are freaking awesome! I really like that "retro" look they have, and it has a brightness I enjoy, I could be hours playing that, without my eyes getting hurt! jojo!

But, I suppose you'll also need to modify the overworlds as well. I don't think the current sprites would look good with those tiles.

Man, I don't want to be out of this project, if I have time in my pseudo-vacations, I'll study the scripts in R/S and definitively help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back