• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well actually zel, that's a little mapping I did in Ruby. I was just switching everything, tiles, overworlds and such, then I got the new PM from you telling me about the warning. I responded to you. I might as well stick with Ruby. I know everyone's probably tired of me restarting this darn thing, because I sure am. My point, Ruby will stay. Since I don't have to redo everything, this will speed up a bit.:) My team's really helping alot too. I thank them!;)

itsaplanet, thanks for the new banner, I'll add it to the collection on the front page.:)

Shiny Latios, I really don't need anymore beta testers, I have a few. They're the main people that will test it for me, and everybody else on my Windows Live contacts will get a copy as well. Just to play it first and if they find other errors, I'll fix them. So to answer your question, you'll play it before I release it to the public little bro. And everyone, please don't add me as a contact just for the first look at it, you'll play it too:D

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!! KILL ME WITH THESE AWESOME SCREENSHOTS!!! I'll be first in line if this game was coming out in shops! Anyways ill be first in line for the beta! I'm fully depending on you to give me the greatest Gba D/P Hack!

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    WOAH! You Treecko you put alot of hard work and effort into this hack and it is showing;) can't wait for a beta!!!:D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    God, you really switched the tiles quickly to Emerald, awesome! (Psss... Just be careful with what I told you by PM...). If the windmill could have animation... Sigh...
    And, did you insert the D/P pokes also? (Or not yet)

If H.Sotomura doesn't make a new review of this, I'll PM him to death, mwahahahahaha!!! :badsmile:

Hey, is Soto doesn't then you got a partner in crime! ^.~

Treecko, I died and went to heaven, I LOVE those tiles and overworlds O.O

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Ha, I finally just played the recent Beta. It was pretty good.

Th e new screens look great. Good luck with Emerald.
    The banners are almost done.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Thanks guys, I feel so happy:D I really want the windmill to have animations, that would be the coolest! But, it can't. I'm chilling with Ruby and continuing with what I have so far. I'm currently working on the overworlds, which aren't that hard. I thought it would take me forever, good thing I was wrong.;) More screens coming tomorrow after I finish with everything for the first town. I might post the whole map:) One more thing, a lot of maps in the GBA games are kinda small, I'm gonna make them bigger. Bigger routes, towns, and cities, just like D/P.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Aww......the windmill animation would've been cool.....oh well. Anyway i can't wait for the screens that are coming tomorrow

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    YAYYYYYYY thanks treeko the windmill animations would be cool but even if we can't have the animations are you still goin to put in a windmill

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Treecko, try the waterfall animation script. maybe it can make the windmill move

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well these tiles are incredible Treecko, as are the new screenies.

But I was wondering if you were going to update your first post, since them screenies are now outdated.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey guys, 3 new screenshots today. And more to come tomorrow! Enjoy!:)
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

bigbob88

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2007
    Wow those new screens look amazing!! Keep up the good work! Cant wait to try this game out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    Wow, this is pretty cool, I like it. Plus with the D/P pokemon (or some of them in it) it will be a really cool game. It'll be on VBA when its done, right?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    You can use this if you want it's indexed already you don't have to give me credit. :)

Years
    Those new screenshots look great! But might I say one thing? You should make the medium-sized trees and the berry trees a tad darker. Anyway, awesome work!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Now this Game has a D/P / GSC Feel to it good job treecko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back