• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
  • WOW!! A WAR IN SPACE!! Sounds ALOT LIKE d/p from what i know about it!!
    U noe, U should use Iceman's Battle Scene thing; it is an Uber Pwning Godess of mankind!!!

Whut?

What's an Iceman battle scene? Am I missing something XD I see, I see...
    Anyways, you can't do a war in D/P in space. Phooey ~

So far, the plot sounds great. Don't make grammar crud though, otherwise people will be complaining about it. Also try to keep it fresh, because you want to captivate the players, and interest them with new details.

Anyways, hope this game turns out to be excellent. Too bad I can't say anything except for good luck...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    oH, AND treecko, i think you should fix the Recieve pokemon, coz brich should only giv u one pokemon (rite?) but u get the normal starter + Nidoran MALE... Maybe he says; In my bag, there is a pokemon, get it out, help me, and just put in a Nidoran Male??

Great screenshot Treecko, but one question: what's with all the grass in the town?
    Well, I wanted the hack to look different from any others. I want this to be one of a kind. But the grass is for decorations and, well you know that grass isn't around much in any other hack or game except where Pokemon are found right? This will be different as I said already. And the grass seen in the back of the lab, well that leads to......OH MY I almost spoiled it! Whew that was close.:surprised:

Years
  • no it wasnt.. All we know rite now is the lab has a Back entrance behind the treeko that wont bloody move!!!so... Right now, If ur lab is tha way it is, u cant fit a back entrance, nor can u fit the lab equiptments in there, also, not to mention u going there with your rival after u beat him/her for the first time!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I see much screens of u all playing, but i only can download the previeuw, I JUST CANT FIND THE BETAS! :====-( (<--- that should be a crying idiot)

Anyway, I love the hack and ill keep supporting it. im busy with my Frontier Brain sprite! He'll use steel pkmn! cya

Years
  • I see much screens of u all playing, but i only can download the previeuw, I JUST CANT FIND THE BETAS! :====-( (<--- that should be a crying idiot)

Anyway, I love the hack and ill keep supporting it. im busy with my Frontier Brain sprite! He'll use steel pkmn! cya

:D

You can only use the preview or the ROM base. Everyone else just used a Pokemon Ruby Walk-Through-Walls. I did it to show off any changes whatsoever in the hack-in-progress. :D

You're allowed to be a Frontier Battle guy?

Um... I don't want to sound like a repetitive retard, but good luck on your hack, Treecko :D

Altaria20

Sorry for my bad english! ^^'
    Years
  • Hi all.One word before..I'm Italian and i speak a very little english.. Then please don't joke me XD .I write this post because the Preview of Pokemon Moon leave me amazed ò_ò the tileset is very wonderful, and his rom has born in me a great desire to play it.My question are only two ( i know, i'm curios XD ) 1) when be will available a demo?? ( i hope soon ^_^ ) 2) in the preview the grass is different compared to the grass of the Base_rom. which of the two grass is the definitive? if the preview's grass, will be correct the problem as becomes you walk on it?Thanks beforehand for the answers and good luck for the hackrom Treecko!!

Years
  • Hi all.One word before..I'm Italian and i speak a very little english.. Then please don't joke me XD .I write this post because the Preview of Pokemon Moon leave me amazed ò_ò the tileset is very wonderful, and his rom has born in me a great desire to play it.My question are only two ( i know, i'm curios XD ) 1) when be will available a demo?? ( i hope soon ^_^ ) 2) in the preview the grass is different compared to the grass of the Base_rom. which of the two grass is the definitive? if the preview's grass, will be correct the problem as becomes you walk on it?Thanks beforehand for the answers and good luck for the hackrom Treecko!!

You're not really supposed to ask for a demo. :P
    I imagine it will come soon enough, when Treecko feels he can release another beta to the public.

From what I know, there will be all three kinds of grass.

:surprised:

Three?

Do you mean the grass where you fight, the long grass, and the normal grass, or some OMG THERE R NEOO GRASSS?

Ah well, we won't know that for sure until we find out :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    woot great storyline!! something to do with a war and galaxy?? OO I GOT IT PARIUKA AND DARIUGA WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER AND THEY START A WAR(WORLD WAR 1 OF POKEMON)THE GALAXY WITH BE ALL MESSED UP THAT EARTH HAS NO NIGHT OR DAY TIME!

Years
  • woot great storyline!! something to do with a war and galaxy?? OO I GOT IT PARIUKA AND DARIUGA WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER AND THEY START A WAR(WORLD WAR 1 OF POKEMON)THE GALAXY WITH BE ALL MESSED UP THAT EARTH HAS NO NIGHT OR DAY TIME!

No, the Galaxy will be messed up because of Caps Lock not being turned off. :P

But why would Parukia and Diaruga start a battle, much less a Pokemon War? Nevermind, you're thinking of the Pokemon Movie 10. Ripoff~

But seriously, you might have a point. Now stop drinking all that caffeine and start spelling right :D

Well, until we beat the cr- get information on the plot from Treecko, and all that, we won't know much about anything, so anything is possible.

Poo, you know what I'm going to say. Good luck, and don't screw up, or give up.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • The game looks awesome, but I have a question: Are the shadows beneath the players in the overworld sprites or are they seperate events?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I really like what youve done with this treecko! Im impressed ^^;
    do you still need all the animations of the dp heroes in all the positions? (bike, running, surfing, etc?) I think this has come pretty far and it deserves some more new tiles from me =D

EDIT: heres a few characters Ive made in my style.
    the guy/girl/kid template is there. you can just mess with the colours to give them different colour hair/clothes/whatever
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

yes that is misty and oak and ash =/

EDIT AGAIN: also I have some inner tiles but not many so you might prefer to just stick to the ones you have now.

Last edited:

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Kyledove: AWSOME

Inner Universe: No, two types of normal grass... and one long grass tile.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Some awesome sprites, as always, Kyledove. I suppose Treecko will need the sprites for running/bike and so on, right? (Well, at least I want to see my character doing all of those things with the corresponding sprite :P)

I hope that when you release the beta it'll be good enough to deserve its über (I've been saying this for a lot of time already, have I? :laugh:)

I just wish you the best for your scripting experience!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    kyle who is the person next to ash on the left

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Great Overworlds, Kyledove you always do the best tiles and spriting.

Years
  • I really like what youve done with this treecko! Im impressed ^^;
    do you still need all the animations of the dp heroes in all the positions? (bike, running, surfing, etc?) I think this has come pretty far and it deserves some more new tiles from me =D

EDIT: heres a few characters Ive made in my style.
    the guy/girl/kid template is there. you can just mess with the colours to give them different colour hair/clothes/whatever

yes that is misty and oak and ash =/

EDIT AGAIN: also I have some inner tiles but not many so you might prefer to just stick to the ones you have now.

Nice pictures, Kyledove! Also, why not use the inner tiles? They look great, and will be a healthy addition. It might even be cool to use both styles as a mixture :D

Now everyone will look better :D

Treecko has a god, in the name of Kyledove :D
    Adding good graphics to an already good storyline. Me thinks.

Well, just concentrate on your hack, Treecko, and you'll be fine and dandy!

Good luck~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back