• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Well, i've basically went through the ROM_base1, and it's alright...
    I like the tiles which is basically it, so it's alright.

I'm trying now to fix the tiles in the 2nd town (Oldale) because the buildings are messed up and so is the colour in that patch of something (it was normal green b4 no it's dark green) so yeah.

Thanks alot... though i'm just fiddling around and i'm not going to make anything out with it because i'm doing Pokemon Destiny. Have fun as always.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    You are correct my friend. I did actually use a couple of sprites from SHN when I got started, the starters and the two legendaries. I didn't know you made them though, I only seen Krypto's name before...I see your name is there too..now. I had his name up there, I must've removed it when I removed the old screenshots. Well sorry for the little mistake, I'll add you, Krypto, and SHN to the credits bud, no prob.
    Ummm, TreeckoLv100, Krypto is now Neos, him just changed it nickname, so, you will give credits to Neos and SHN (Not Krypto, because it is te same person xD).
    Talking about the hack... Ummm, is very good, i hope that will be February Uber!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2008
    are you going to put in lucario??

i was thinking that maybe instead of gettin wynaut in the egg u get you shud put the pre-evolution of lucario that would b heaps cool or u could make him like a similar thing to how you catch the legendary dogs???

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Ummm, TreeckoLv100, Krypto is now Neos, him just changed it nickname, so, you will give credits to Neos and SHN (Not Krypto, because it is te same person xD).
    Talking about the hack... Ummm, is very good, i hope that will be February Uber!
    Oh really? Oops, my fault.:embarrass I'll change it then. Thanks for letting me know that bud.
    i was thinking that maybe instead of gettin wynaut in the egg u get you shud put the pre-evolution of lucario that would b heaps cool or u could make him like a similar thing to how you catch the legendary dogs???
    It's not really that special but I do like Lucario. I'll do something about it.

flamefire1031

The Never Appearing...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    I am absolutly itching to get the full release! I absolutly love your hack Treeko! *Scratch's and Itch's*:D :D :t157:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Even though it didn't won the über this month, I'll start the campaign for next month! :D
    I wonder who should I bribe? XD
    Hope it doesn't affect you. Just keep looking forward!

And, since you said now we would be starting in our room, what'll be the justification for the "earthquake" as Christos said? :laugh:
    Another thing, have you tried to modify a few of the rest of the NPCs OWs? Or you'll use Kyledove's (which could mean it could take a while...)

What? I don't know what to ask again? I don't know how you guys get a lot of questions in my thread... :P

G'Luck and Peace!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Even though it didn't won the über this month, I'll start the campaign for next month! :D
    I wonder who should I bribe? XD
    Hope it doesn't affect you. Just keep looking forward!

And, since you said now we would be starting in our room, what'll be the justification for the "earthquake" as Christos said? :laugh:
    Another thing, have you tried to modify a few of the rest of the NPCs OWs? Or you'll use Kyledove's (which could mean it could take a while...)

What? I don't know what to ask again? I don't know how you guys get a lot of questions in my thread... :P

G'Luck and Peace!
    Congrats to my buddy [ray.z] for winning January's uber. I'm proud of him. I can't always win of course, but I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm in no rush though, I should take it easy and relax. And you sure are one clever person zel, a campaign?:laugh: You always make me laugh bud!

I thought of alot of things dealing with the rumbling. One is you have a dream battling an onix and he's using earthquake. I had plenty but decided to do something else. And I've got a few overworlds done. Not alot, but enough I think. I make some up, thanks to Kyle for giving me the bases of the girls and boys.

And man, I keep running out of things to ask you in your thread too.:D I even played Gold to see if I can help you out with some stuff. But nothing. I would post in your thread alot, but what else can I say that's already been said? "You're amazing and the scripts are fantastic!" Everyone has said it already.;)

DiamondDust

Years
    I GOT AN IDEA!!! AHA, NOW ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!

Why don't you make a patch for Celebi? Like giving away tickets like the real event, but a patch and the item to a secret map with Celebi on it?

Or has that been added or thought of and ignored?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    Well done Treecko! The tiles you have used really catch my eye and i am a keen awaiter of the FULL hack. The inside tiles from kyledove are extrodianairy! you should use them!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I GOT AN IDEA!!! AHA, NOW ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!

Why don't you make a patch for Celebi? Like giving away tickets like the real event, but a patch and the item to a secret map with Celebi on it?

Or has that been added or thought of and ignored?
    You mean add it to the hacks or make a different patch with just that?

I have been really busy and bored. Plus haven't had time to update here. I'm about to try to go to sleep if I can. So here are a few screens of an unfinished town.
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

DiamondDust

Years
    You mean add it to the hacks or make a different patch with just that?

I have been really busy and bored. Plus haven't had time to update here. I'm about to try to go to sleep if I can. So here are a few screens of an unfinished town.

I mean, make a patch for an item to go get Celebi.
    Why is there a new character? You can change Characters?
    Just joking.

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    So your not going to use the hero from diamond.

Bobbity

Lugia & Entei Luva
    Years
    This hack is awesome, Treecko! It is so original. I just wanted to say, has anyone noticed the mis-spelt fake boxarts on the first page? (They say TreekoLv.100 instead of TreeckoLv.100.)
    Anyway, your hack is awesome- keep it up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    you are doing good treecko! go go treecko! i cant wait to play the next beta. don't give up treecko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back