• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon Silhouette on Pokmon Sunday [July 11]

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    New Pokemon Silhouette on Pokmon Sunday [July 11]

I am bad at making silhouettes, but I hope you see the resemblance.
    • Smaller wings
    • Straight-edged wings
    • Smaller beak
    • More compact anatomy
    • No chest-tuft
    • Tufts around talons
    • Small head-tuft
    • Different tail shape
    • Strong, thick legs
    • Completely different type of bird

I highly doubt this is related to Fearow.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    hahaha wow people here never cease to amaze me with their ridiculous conclusions. 1st were people were saying munna will evolve into drowzee.......

how the hell can that thing be related to fearow, just because it has similar wing shape, tail shape?

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    I think it might be a Legendary, it's kinda funny how they singled this Pokemon out to be revealed, it must be special. A bald eagle legend would kind of support the whole America-based region theory.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Smaller wings
    • Straight-edged wings
    • Smaller beak
    • More compact anatomy
    • No chest-tuft
    • Tufts around talons
    • Small head-tuft
    • Different tail shape
    • Strong, thick legs
    • Completely different type of bird

I highly doubt this is related to Fearow.

Anything can happen in the world of Pokemon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think it might be a Legendary, it's kinda funny how they singled this Pokemon out to be revealed, it must be special. A bald eagle legend would kind of support the whole America-based region theory.
    actually it wouldn't because Hoenn has the golems which are found in Jewish myth does that mean Hoenn is somewhere in Israel? So it can't be used as proof to support the American based region theory, you see the regional=real world counterpart theory is based more on the geography of a region compared to a part in real life not what the pokemon are based on!
    Though like I said before I myself think it's based in NY but using pokemon designs isn't proof enough.

Years
    hahaha wow people here never cease to amaze me with their ridiculous conclusions. 1st were people were saying munna will evolve into drowzee.......

how the hell can that thing be related to fearow, just because it has similar wing shape, tail shape?

well yea, small stuff like that is usually passed on to evos...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    If it did evolve from Fearow it would become faster than all current birds.
    But why would it need to? I'm always stuck on the reasoning that every Pokemon needs an evolution to be strong in competitive play. Some Pokemon are always going to be NU or UU.

Besides, all the Speed stat in the world isn't going to help Fearow if it doesn't have strong Defenses or Attack. Fearow doesn't learn Close Combat, so even if it's fast and facing off against a Rock or Steel type, it's going to do nothing. It doesn't even learn Brave Bird.

A 70 for base Defense stat (rounded to an even number, sorry) really isn't helpful in competitive play.

And if any Pokemon needs an evolution or two to not be NU, it's Luvdisc. But I don't see anyone asking for that.

And to Ravecat, thank you for pointing out more differences between the birds that I didn't see.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    well yea, small stuff like that is usually passed on to evos...

ha remember the zoorat silhouette, people thought it was gonna be a lucario evo and over 100 people made fan art silhoutettes?

they were all wrong.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    It's Mamepato final evolution and when they reveal the silhouette, they'll show the evolutionary chain of him, since we already know the first evo.

Otherwise, it's clearly a tiger with wings, never a eagle, never! :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm sick of silhouettes... I hope that Corocoro reveals is before next Saturday!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    WAIT!IT'S HATOOBOO!SERIOUSLY!CHECK IT OUT ON SEREBII!

It doesn't say it on serebii, quit calling out fake information.

I'm sick of silhouettes... I hope that Corocoro reveals is before next Saturday!

itll proly be between monday and wednesday. CoroCoro usually leaks between the 10th-15th of the month.

Last edited:

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I don't think it's related to Mamepato as it would seem odd... I think it might be some sort of new bird legendary or just a seperate bird Pokemon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    By the way guys, Fearow (and no other Normal/Flying type) are not likely to become Dark/Flying or anything else /Flying because in the history of Pokémon only TWO others have changed their primary types. Azurill and Eevee, both single types as well.

Looks to me that this one could go either way, either the 3rd stage of our little pigeon or another Isshu bird :)

Back