• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well title says all. Just look at the pic and tell me your opinion. Hopefully its just rotom being stupid and having forms not acual new pokemon.
    New pokemon!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Definitely rotom having different formes. Maybe you can now find him in different electronic devises besides tvs.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Can you please source this? For all we know you've drawn these pictures yourself.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hmm, 2 of the sillohuetes show Rotom characteristics.. but maybe they are new pokémon!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Rotom can't have new forms, As that is like Articuno evolving into like Arcticuno.

Rotom is classified a legendary/only one in a game Pokemon and it wouldn't have different forms. I reckon it was drawn by someone. As Gofre said, please source this.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Rotom can't have new forms, As that is like Articuno evolving into like Arcticuno.

Rotom is classified a legendary/only one in a game Pokemon and it wouldn't have different forms. I reckon it was drawn by someone. As Gofre said, please source this.

Not evolutions, just new forms.

You haven't been following the Platinum information very closely, have you? 8D

Also Gofre, there is a similar picture to this on the homepage of Serebii.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011

They didn't say he was evolving, just new forms. I'm guessing you don't know about Shaymin and Giratina's new forms?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well im sorry to say it but they area really new pokemon. How? Lookie at this:
    New pokemon!

Proof enough. And yeah thats the corocoro page small. Now we wait for big!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    My guess is either a new item to changes Rotom's forme, or Torn World can change it's forme. Also, has anyone noticed how similar the sihlouettes are to Pokemon that already exist?

Blue= Abomasnow or Tangrowth
    Yellow= Wynaut
    Red= Chingling or Metang

The Green and Purple ones share more of a common similarity to Rotom.

Platinum is gonna be the best.

EDIT: Someone in the other thread said that they all share the similarity of the spike at the top of their head. So it could indeed be new formes for Rotom. It would also explain why it has legendary music.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Yo dude it is a pretty good team 4 diamond but i could (no offence) beat u with my team on pearl my team is: Lucario, Dusknior, Celebi, Deoxys, Milotic and Salamance all lvl 100.

Vie

Years
    please, please, PLEASE let them look good, not like bidoofs I-dont-have-the-patience-and-ideas-to-draw-someting-good-style.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    man... if the 5th generation of pokemon is filled with this 'new form' madness, then I don't know if I can still memorize all of the pokemon's looks. :\

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
    Years
    It seems like a new Castform to me, or some other pokemon that changes under certain circumstances.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

Rotom isn't legendary. It can breed into itself. =/

Hopefully this isn't confirmed yet. >:< These sillhouettes are uugly.

Years
    Rotom isn't legendary. It can breed into itself. =/

Hopefully this isn't confirmed yet. >:< These sillhouettes are uugly.

It's not that ugly but one of them does remind me of a toaster. I don't know why but I'm still scared to go back to the Old Cheateu :P
    Yeah yeah make fun of me and what-not but those pieces of "data" still surprise me every time.

Back