• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon!

Vinniekins7

it is I Ansem!.........who?
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    Good idea

Rotom's pokedex data says that in can enter machines and wreak havoc... So these are most likely new forms. You probably need Rotom to hold a certain item (I.e. a computer mouse) and it will turn into a computer-themed version where it has taken over a computer.
    Of course, this post will be overlooked by mostly everyone. *sigh*

good idea but unlikely but if your right a microwave hold item would be the best - the GREEN ONE!!

Vinniekins7

it is I Ansem!.........who?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    i hope it is rotom.... but i dont think it will change depending on the weather or an item as that would unoriginal .......

or maybe brothers/sisters of rotom.

like azelf and the two others.

unlikely......... again unoriginal

nintendo really need new ideas

Last edited:

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I heard they were fake

New pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Dude that is very faked.

Anyway, if it is true that these different forms will redistribute Rotom's stats, here's my theory:

Blue = Defense
    Orange = Special Attack
    Green = Speed
    Purple = Special Defense
    Red = Attack

I find it convenient that there are 5 forms to match up with the 5 stats (besides HP, of course)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    They have not yet been confirmed on serebii, so I am reluctant to believe. Yes the Blacked-out ones are real, but there is little confirm that the above pic is just an elaborate colouring-in project.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • I heard they were fake
    New pokemon!

these look like the real deal to me.

They have already been proven fakes.
    Example:
    1. It's a picture from a UK YouTube Video.
    UK would not leak that information first (Japan would).
    Video: https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q0tC5nkvkEs
    Hence Uk in the address.
    2. This is the REAL scan: Click Here
    3. It can be Photoshoped.

Discussion can be found here:
    Serebii Forum Thread

PS: Look at the bottom-most form's left eye-- The line running through the eye is longer than it's right eye line. Apparently it was a forge done with PhotoShop. That "line" was probably to indicate where to locate the eye on the face. The forger possibly forgot to take off the extending parts of the line.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe I just got excited. I hadnt seen them until today.

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • Well, this is my guess.

Ok, does anyone know about the new picture at psypokes with the 5 or 6 silhouettes?
    Don't know if this means anything, but my guess is they are Alternate forms for Rotom.
    ..why is it spelled Forme?
    why is the E there, I mean..
    well, this is a useless topic, isn't it.
    Well, I think it's Rotom..
    (Geh...I suck at posting threads. 0_o)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, there are 5 new forms of pokemon in Platinum, but we don't know which pokemon will be getting the new forms, but yeah I can see rotoms and spiritomb forms, because thats what the picture looks like. lol XD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    They have already been proven fakes.
    Example:
    1. It's a picture from a UK YouTube Video.
    UK would not leak that information first (Japan would).
    Video: https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q0tC5nkvkEs
    Hence Uk in the address.
    2. This is the REAL scan: Click Here
    3. It can be Photoshoped.

Discussion can be found here:
    Serebii Forum Thread

PS: Look at the bottom-most form's left eye-- The line running through the eye is longer than it's right eye line. Apparently it was a forge done with PhotoShop. That "line" was probably to indicate where to locate the eye on the face. The forger possibly forgot to take off the extending parts of the line.

Besides the fact of the real scan... I don't think that the line thru the eye thing was a mistake- there is a line thru the eye of the rotom sprite. (if you look closley)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Rotom can't have new forms, As that is like Articuno evolving into like Arcticuno.

Rotom is classified a legendary/only one in a game Pokemon and it wouldn't have different forms. I reckon it was drawn by someone. As Gofre said, please source this.

Why can't Rotom have new forms? Either way, probably new pokemon. It's on Serebii too

Back