• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pokemon!

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
Years
  • CAN WE STOP WITH THESE KIND OF THREADS.
    For real guys, whe have a thread that this kind of information can
    go into, we don't need multible ones.

I hope this gets double locked. =O

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sometimes the point of other threads can be lost in topics like these so this thread is fine.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Serebii has announced that you need an item to get the Pokemon's new forms. However, you can't get it during normal gameplay. Thus, it is possibly done through an event.

Last edited:

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone post this information yet.

Serebii.net said:
    Firstly, the sihlouettes aren't referred to as new pokemon, but mysterious pokemon, indicating that they are already new formes as we expect, and also as a plus, that the items to obtain them will be given away in shop AND over the Nintendo Wifi connection from September 28th to November 4th. We do not know if it will be all at once but we'll keep you aprised so be sure to check back.

Bulbapedia said:
    A trailer and a post on the game's official website - both published on August 11 - show five Pokémon silhouettes. Their nature - alternate forms or brand new Pokémon - is not yet known. It has been announced that the items to unlock these Pokémon in the game will be distributed at retail stores as well as via Wi-Fi, during the period between September 28 and November 4, 2008

In summary, you can obtain the items in stores and over Wifi during Sept. 28- November 4.

It seems really pointless to not only make it easy to get the item, but also give a little more than 1 month to obtain them. I guess it's just to make the people who buy Platinum on November 5, 2008 and onward in Japan mad.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • New pokemon!

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • Heh, I made a thread of this earlier, and I'm not sure what happened to it.
    Erm, yeah, you have the same guess as I did.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

OMG. I swear, if that is real, I'll eat my shorts. The outlines are WAY too different and look at the red text. It is NOT in sync with the page and has poor quality. Also, the Rotom text looks like a miserable 5 year old's attempt to make 3d letters.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • The 5 new forms are already confirmed...
    New pokemon!

It has been host on CoroCoro Magazine and it's CONFIRMED. Now you can eat your shorts because it is real

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Either that's the wrong pic and I should have my shorts beside me, or you couldn't the proof that they were fake some posts ago.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's also been proved fake. So that pic cannot be real. Also, the pic I said I would eat my shorts to is very obvious.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I really hope those are fake. ._. They look terrible.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Well, people pull tricks like this all the time. Like Purple Kecleon's "Sky forme shaymin"

Years
  • I think they are all Rotom. Though one of the shadows looks Castformy. Maybe there is now a Sandstorme Castform?

And there are lonely homes located on snowy, sandstormy, rainy, and volcanic routes. All with TV access.

Perhaps Dawn wants to be an electrician/

One of those resembles a reporters camera...
    Another a television...

Back