• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

$_$

?????????
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Thanks everyone one.
    And I want to state that Semele only helpes I created the script but I just needed a bit of help with the movement.But before that she completly (spelling) restrutured my script before that.
    Thanks

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Screenshot:
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Well, I made the flowers, although they are still under consideration for change. The trees are Don Paches, but I had to change the colors on them, and the tall grass is his as well. I palette edited the normal grass.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Sorry, but no. Why? WE ARE FULL IN MAPPING SECTION. All people should look into 1st post. And $_$, Semele is a boy, named Christos :x

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    OH wups I accidently up a S in there sorry I'll change it right now.
    Sorry.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Kazaam, I say, no, even for graphics. I don't like the palettes and the way you edited Don Patch's tiles.

boon

Normal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Skills: Spriter.
    Proof of work:
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Past Experience: I made a lot trainers and pokemon which got lost :sob: =[
    Contact possibilities: right now, just PMs. I'll be soon avilable in my messnger.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Yuck. Sorry, but the Skitty looks ugly. No. You won't be in. Ever.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Waaa I haven't been there for a while...I was having some problems with my computer. I lose all my new hack Pokemon MoonFruit :( I was so mad:S But i've decidet to Rock up This Community With my New Hack Called (You think that i'll tell you that soon). Be Prepared

Shirin

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Ah that sucks,I'll be more than happy to help with the hack.^_^

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Well I'll be really happy to if you'll help. You know that i love your overworld and tiles:P. So i'll me more then happy if you i'll make some houses and some good overworlds
    I'd really like to see some Pokecenter tiles

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Sure no problem, What type of OV and tiles did you have in mind?
    And as for the hack I'm working I got a hold of the scripting and what not but I'm always making agaistment(spelling).

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Hello. Well i have some new about Pokemon Amuret (well yes the name was revealed yesterday) Well you'll be able to vist some parts of Johto ( I still haven't finished map list for Johto) And travel through totally new region named Osiru. I don't think that there will be any new pokes. Maybe some D/P ones. I Really Need a Hero/Heroine name, overworlds, sprites.
    Well and Extra stuff: I Have First Screen from Pokemon Amuret(PA)

[NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Credits to Peyi for tiles

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Huh? Another hack? And another codebase switch? Never mind. It looks pretty. My suggestions: Heroine's name: Ida and hero's name: Nathan.

Years
  • Looks good, but the trees could use a re-shade. The outlines are too bright in the higher levels of the tree. If you want, I could help you reshade them (don't feel obligated just because I made a suggestion).

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey everyone I'm so gald PC is back online.
    Okay, I'll make the OV.And by the way I love how all the tiles come together in 2nd picture.

And for everyone else I have a old hack I was working on but I stoped it.So I'll give you guys the ips.
    Also here been what I've been working besides my hack.
    [NEW PROJECTS] RHA Inc.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    BTW didn't you promise me the full OW sprtie set and improving of my intro sprites, then doing the battle sprites? Anyways, I would like to ask you to do so. You have the intro pics. PLEASE :( I need them for my and Shirin's other project. Thanks much! And people, don't let RHA die! We might soon get own forums (I am working on them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back