• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New record sign up

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
  • If you want to help break the most ever online record, post here. Once we get more than 408 people we'll set the time for All to get on at once (yes I will consider time zones, don't worry). I'll post a time for every time zone in the world when it comes time.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Ha, count me in. And we should go generously over 408 before we figure out a time, because chances are a lot of us won't be able to get on at that time.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I dunno if this thread is topic worthy but, count me in. I am worried about Time Zones and availability, we ought to have more than 450 just in case.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Count me in too. My timezone is GMT +12...although we have daylight savings at the moment so we're one hour ahead than usual.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Most users ever online was 995, June 28th, 2007 at 08:59 PM.
    Interesting thread, but you'd've done better to post it in Other Trivia, and you're gonna need an unreal amount of people anyway (yeah, 995; where did you get 408 from anyway?), which I doubt you'll be getting.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I'm in!
    I was thinking bou doin this the other day...

to 1000 and beyond!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I've been thinking about this for a while. But I never got around to prepare for it. I'm glad to see someone has. I'm in.

And I guess I don't need to post my time zone since you said you'll post all of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Tell me when you get OVER 9000 users online (someone had to say it D:).

Does just leaving your browser open with PC on it all day keep you on the online list? 'Cause if it does, that makes half a job for everyone.

Back