• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sonic, well Shadow game

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • Yeah, and I figured out a theory as to why sonic cannot go hyper anymore, but I'm too lazy to write it in some cases, or in others fear that others will belive some guys theory that's filled with plot-holes.XD

But yeah, I can't wait till this game comes out!! But if it has the same thing as "Ooo, eggman here!! boo!!" of the SA games and heroes, I'm throwing it away. But yeah,if it delves into the past of the ultimate lifeform, I'm keeping it!!XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • MewthreeXL said:
    He seems to have his own personal Chaos Emerald.

In this game,they should have a villain that's actually any good.
    Metal Overlord sucked!Perfect Chaos was more of a threat,but in my
    opinion,Final Hazard was the best.
    I would say it's the fake one from SA2, but it's a different color. The one in SA2 was the yellowish/orange one, the one he has in Heroes is green.

And Final Bosses are always easy. I have more trouble with Biolizard, Egg Viper, and Egg Emperor then Perfect Chaos, Final Hazard, and Metal Overlord. And I don't have much trouble with Biolizard, Egg Viper, and Egg Emperor anyways. I have a harder time with Mad Space, Route 280, and Bingo Highway than those bosses. >.<;;;

As for villains, I'm betting G.U.N. or something else Gerald left behind. Return of the Biolizard or Emerl? A clone of Gerald (or the one they executed was one)? Blarg! We need more info!

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Well just need to say a little comment...
    Personally I don't think they should have gone there.
    Sonic... or even shadow and guns... just don't go together for me.
    I might rent the game. But It'd have to be pretty flippen good for me to acctually buy it.
    guns... and sonic games... makes me have a mix of pity/anger/frustration.

Don't ask me why... I don't even know, but...
    SHADOW NEEDS NO GUN!!!
    Can't he just kick butt the good ol' fashion way? Sonic team... what has happend to you... :sleeping:

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Well guns have been in Sonic games now one of the hedgehogs are using them. Eggman used guns (Like in SA2 he pointed one at Amy), and like the poilce force and such, they have been used in Sonic games... just now Shadow is using one, and its not like Shadow is a good guy... he is somewhere inbetween... I'm giving the game a chance, plus I'm a hardcore Sonic player... I even liked Heroes somewhat.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • They should make it where he can use his special attacks in 1-player mode.
    In SA2,you could only use Shadow Spear in VS mode.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Yes, Chaos Spear needs to be in it and usable in regular gameplay. Sonic Battle disappointed me by removing it. Speaking of Battle we need all his Battle attacks like Chaos Nightmare too... >.>

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yay! I <3 shadow so much!!! trailer looks great ^^ with a gun is quite random XD

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
  • Here's what I dont get...
    Why is everyone hyping about the gun?
    Go to any forum talking about this game.
    I mean, At the mere mention of shadow having a gun, people are like, "OMG LIEK HE HAS A GUN!LOLZ!2 VIOLINT!"
    Why do you care if he has a gun? Almost every other game has guns in it. So whats wrong with this game having one?
    And dont even tell me "Well thats not like sonic at all."
    Shadow ain't Sonic.
    Shadow is a dark character, he lives in a world where he doesn't know who or what he is, and everything ticks him off. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a gun for some answers.
    Nobody cared when Eggman pulled a gun on Amy in SA2B, why does everyone care if shadow uses one?
    Tails and eggman both used guns in their walkers, and nobody cared. Why do they cause an uproar about shadow using one?
    Shadow is darker, eviler, and crazier than Tails, and he's not allowed to use a gun.
    Makes a lot of sense </SARCASTIC>
    Just because he uses a gun doesn't mean there's blood in it.
    Again, look at Tails' and eggman's walkers. they shot stuff up, but the most the stuff ever did was explode. No blood. No guts. No nothing.
    Also take this into consideration. It could be one of his clones from Heroes. Who knows what they are capable of.
    So, the big Question is...why the fuss over the gun?

BTW, this game looks so COOL, It ain't even funny. I would love to see this game in action, unfortunately I can't view the video.
    wanna pic?

Last edited:

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
  • The Sonic Team did sell their souls... to Nintendo.

The thing I don't understand is that, in the trailer anyway, there is no implication of this being a prequel. Shadow DIED at the end of SA2.

We aren't getting a true Sonic game ever again; Sega went bankrupt. SA2 was a bowing-out. It's a shame, as SA2 was one of the greatest games... ever. I just hope this doesn't slaughter the Sonic franchise.

As for the gun, of course he'd have one. He doesn't have the natural abiliity of Sonic, and he was created in a military base.

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Sparkchu said:
    Here's what I dont get...
    I mean, At the mere mention of shadow having a gun, people are like, "OMG LIEK HE HAS A GUN!LOLZ!2 VIOLINT!"
    Why do you care if he has a gun? Almost every other game has guns in it. So whats wrong with this game having one?
    And dont even tell me "Well thats not like sonic at all."
    Shadow ain't Sonic.
    Shadow is a dark character, he lives in a world where he doesn't know who or what he is, and everything ticks him off. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a gun for some answers.
    Nobody cared when Eggman pulled a gun on Amy in SA2B, why does everyone care if shadow uses one?
    Tails and eggman both used guns in their walkers, and nobody cared. Why do they cause an uproar about shadow using one?
    Shadow is darker, eviler, and crazier than Tails, and he's not allowed to use a gun.
    Makes a lot of sense </SARCASTIC>
    Just because he uses a gun doesn't mean there's blood in it.
    Again, look at Tails' and eggman's walkers. they shot stuff up, but the most the stuff ever did was explode. No blood. No guts. No nothing.
    Also take this into consideration. It could be one of his clones from Heroes. Who knows what they are capable of.
    So, the big Question is...why the fuss over the gun?

BTW, this game looks so COOL, It ain't even funny. I would love to see this game in action, unfortunately I can't view the video.
    wanna pic?

Here here! Good points, why do we all care all of the sudden if Shadow uses a gun? He still fights and moves like in the other games, he just has the ability of a weapon if needed and guns have been used in Sonic before, and if anyone follows the Sonic comics (I don't... anymore) guns are used a lot in that. Shadow is dark like that, it didn't suprise me to see him with a gun, something I had to get use to for gameplay but if I saw a pic of Shadow holding a gun before I heard of this game it wouldn't bug me.

I know they will have more then just Shadow in this game and I expect Rouge in this game... and I have a feeling more new characters are going to be in here too.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Sparkchu said:
    Here's what I dont get...
    The main thing is the main character having a gun is a new thing to a Sonic game, a usual child friendly game with the main characters not using weapons.
    Sparkchu said:
    The thing is, no one cares about Amy.
    Sparkchu said:
    Lazers =/= Guns
    Sparkchu said:
    Omega destroyed all those clones that were on the Final Fortress, the only Shadow left was the one you played with in Heroes and Battle who we don't know for sure if he is real or not.

ActOnThat said:
    The thing I don't understand is that, in the trailer anyway, there is no implication of this being a prequel. Shadow DIED at the end of SA2.
    We don't know for sure if he died or not. I mean, go play the Genesis games, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles fall from space in them tons of times and live. Also, he was shot to earth in a capsule by Maria before the military sealed him away.

ActOnThat said:
    As for the gun, of course he'd have one. He doesn't have the natural abiliity of Sonic, and he was created in a military base.
    He wasn't made in a military base. He was made on Space Colony ARK. The military feared the research and shut down the colony and sealed him away on Prison Island.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Well what I think of the gun idea is that people will see that Shadow uses a gun and actually look into buying or at least renting the game. Also lately at work I have had tons of people asking about this new game so by the way people are acting this could be a big seller.

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    The main thing is the main character having a gun is a new thing to a Sonic game, a usual child friendly game with the main characters not using weapons.

That is true yet they did announce it is suppose to have a darker story, it is diffrent from another Sonic game, but look what happened to Conker. I bet it won't be a big change but it will prolly be slightly more mature.

Shadow said:

XD I'm actually one of the few Sonic fans who does like Amy in away. =P

BobTheBlob

Banned
    Years
  • Sparkchu said:
    Now that's exaggerating. More people cared than you think. Waaaaay more.
    Sparkchu said:
    That's because anything they shot was completely robotic.

I'm just throwing in the devil's advocate here. I think the game looks awesome. Kinda odd, though.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Shadow said:

Lazers =/= Guns

Omega destroyed all those clones that were on the Final Fortress, the only Shadow left was the one you played with in Heroes and Battle who we don't know for sure if he is real or not.

We don't know for sure if he died or not. I mean, go play the Genesis games, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles fall from space in them tons of times and live. Also, he was shot to earth in a capsule by Maria before the military sealed him away.

He wasn't made in a military base. He was made on Space Colony ARK. The military feared the research and shut down the colony and sealed him away on Prison Island.
    I agree.Shadow is a darker character than Sonic,so a gun would be
    acceptable for him more so than it would be for Sonic.

Back