• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sprite Comic

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    100marios said:
    WHHATT!!??
    Wha....what happened?
    The world as we know it is ending!!!

Shadow.....what's wrong?
    If you don't mind saying...
    Hehehe.... I've fooled so many people today... If you can't guess from that statement, then....
    APRIL FOOLS!!!

Years
    NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If this is an april fools joke I'm still busy killing you at the no more sprites thread and ai kill you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    ~LightBlaze!!!
    New Sprite Comic

Edit: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Kills Shadow again)

Years
    April Fools was yesterday.In New Zealand.I put coathangers in peoples bed.Its uncomfortable.April Fools.Yesterday.Hooray.Cool Comics Shadow.

STUPID COMICS SHADOW!!

April Fools! nananananananana! yeah

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Woah Shadow, cool comics! I have to make more of mine. Anyway, how did you learn to make a black outline? EVery time I try to it stinks. Anyway, MORE COMICS!!!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    SonicUmbreon said:
    Woah Shadow, cool comics! I have to make more of mine. Anyway, how did you learn to make a black outline? EVery time I try to it stinks. Anyway, MORE COMICS!!!
    Merge the layers with the bubble and its tail thing (don't merge the text witht he bubble yet) and use stroke (2 pixel, black).

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like your comics a lot! ^_^ They're all really funny. You're getting better and better at them each time.

And I like your new avatar, too. For some reason it makes me laugh. XD

Back