• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New theme.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I like the colours. :3 Asides from not being too fond of some stuff not being capitalized, I quite like it. Great job!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I adore this theme <33 its so kawaii~ good job!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    This theme is awesome, I'll be using it as a default for a while.

Thanks Gretchen Weiners =]

The Red Chain

Wow. The new theme is beautiful Matt, great work.
    I really am loving the design of the top banner and how it's so bright and cheery.
    [/defaulting it]

Alec_

Years
  • Oh my :3. What a juicy theme :3. Love it. ^^. xD. Im gonna use this now as my main theme. Thanks for making it ^^. xD. Im gonna enjoy this theme.

~Fairytales.

Years
  • Adorable.. I just can't find the slogan, hehe.

This is entirely a good thing, because it means a few precious weeks without a topic in CQ&F along the lines of "GUYS GUYS I HAVE IDEAS FOR A SLOGAN HEAR ME OUT". 8D

The new theme looks nice. =D Not sure whether I'll be changing from Golden Girl quite yet, but I'll certainly try it out.

shadowbmz

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    looks awesome -great job!
    I like the way you can see PC in the background

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Woah, logged on again and thought "YAY'Z!" xD, it's going to be my theme all the time. :D

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • =o SO CUTE! I love both the Pichus at the top. Very brilliant colors and just looking at it makes me happy n__n Awesome theme Matt!

Back