• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New times at a new place

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Well, so far so good things are pretty smooth, the people are nice and the menus are easy navigable as long as you know where everything is and if you're not on a phone, its unforgivable if you are on a phone.

Anyway I am Callum as my first name goes, you can call me Cal, Zone, Callum, Archon. Whatever I don't really care about that. I can seem a little arrogant or brash but that's only because I'm a competitive guy but if you give me time and aren't annoying, just saying. I can be a nice guy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to hear that PC is going smoothly for ya. I'm so happy. :D Welcome to PC, Callum. I'm so excited to see you here. :)

Ehh, I've navigated PC from my phone at times, if I'm not near a computer I can just...pull up my Chrome browser and go in there. It's not really easy but...PC is there. xD haha.

Anyways, what brought you here to the site? I see you signed up on some roleplays, am I right? I've done some roleplaying in the past. All I can say is that the roleplay community is the most amazing community out there, and it's also really nice too. You can't really go wrong! Go ahead and check out the other roleplays, and interact with others as well. It's easy to make friends that way, I heard!

Be sure you read the rules and have a great time, alright? I'm just a shoutout away if you have any questions. See yaaa ~

Years
  • Welcome welcome to the world of PC, Cal. High five and thanks for joining!

Aw it's fine, I'm sure we understand. This place is full of varying personalities so pretty much anyone fits in. But you're right that the forum is easy to navigate though I was toootally lost at first upon joining, hah. But after getting a grasp on the basics it's easy enough to find everything! It's part of why I love PokeCommunity so much. Our forum themes are absolutely gorgeous, too. :o

Hope you've been doing well so far. :-) We welcome anyone with open arms so it's recommended to get more involved in things and post around. Soon enough you'll find plenty of friends so be sure to keep at it! And let me know if you'd like to talk about whatever, all right? I'm always down for a conversation, especially with those who love Pokemon as much as I do~

Have a good time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey now, so far so good! It's great to have you on board, and welcome to the forums! <3

Anywho Callum, it's great to meet you today! Mmm, well it's okay, we're all a tad competitive, one way or another! I'm quite competitive when it comes to pokemon battling but mostly, it's just for a little fun, hehe. Anyways, I take it that you do indeed like roleplays, yeah? I've joined one myself! So hey, maybe we'll be able to roleplay together in one roleplay sometime! And I hope that you'll have fun exploring the other boards too, there are great boards to choose from, and a wide collection of topics posted in each one of em'!~

Ah, and you do indeed seem like a really nice guy, so there's no doubt that you'll be able to make really great friends here on the forum! Have a great stay, and hope to see you again soon! Fel free to contact myself too, if you need any assistance! :3

Back