• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to community

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • WOOOTTT!!!

Hello, this is your first post here huh? Well welcome to PC, enjoy...feel free to PM a staffer if you have a question

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Hi!!!!!, I'm hyper but welcome, don't forget to post, read the rules and have fun :D SWOSHHH!!!!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Yo! I am Starchild. You may call me Lexa if you wish. PM me if you need anything, want to be friends, or to be part of my family. ^^V

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • Bonjour! Welcome to the PC! Be sure to read AND follow the rules or we'll have some problems. Hopefully that won't be the case. ;) Have fun!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • New members are always welcome in PC ^^ So welcome and have fun here, and post a lot...and folow the rules! XD
    If you need anything PM me and I always love to make new friends. =)

Sailor Moon~

Magma Grunt Usako
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Hi-Hi! I am Sailor Moon, but I prefer Usako. ^_~ Pm Me if you need anything, or wanna be friends or family! :p...

Back