• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to hear, Veteran trainer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Hello, I am new to hear as well. I hope that we can become friends.
    my friend code is 2981-8433-0955 (I only have pokemon X)

Recently got back into the main pokemon games, been playing rom hacks for awhile now seeing as how I have been living out of country for the last 3 years.
    If anyone wants to trade, or battle I'm up for it, but again I only have x version, can't wait until my next visit to the U.S. to get OR.

Cin Cin, my friends

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Anthony! It's great to meet you. ( 'з')/

You can make plenty of friends here, the forum is very active so there is always someone around to chat with and befriend! :) Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to talk, my 3DS friends list is almost full so I can't add too many more people but we can always chat about things, right? Always awesome having more Pokefan friends.

And yes, OR/AS are amazing so be sure to let us know when you get those! Glad you're enjoying X/Y as well.. guh, the sixth generation is fantastic overall. Stick around and please do ask the staff members if you need anything, we're more than happy to help out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Thank you so much or such an amazing warm welcome to the community.
    I will be sure to chat with you :), I am a little shacky with this new generation of pokemon, seeing as how I played gen 1-3 (then rom hacks of 4 and 5 last year)
    And now jumping back to offical games such as X and Y. I love the new 3d models it is a childhood dream come true which Im sure you can appriecate as well.

Cin cin :)! ( Cin Cin = Cheers in Italian).

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • New to hear, Veteran trainer.

Of course! I'm sure that we can become great friends! And biiig welcome to you! I'm Dragon!

And yeah, Gen 6's graphics are amazing - I really love the 3D models too!

Hmm, what's your favourite gen? BTW? Or do you like them all? I certainly like them all myself, but, I lean towards Gen 3 myself.

But yeah, have a blast, and I look forward on seeing you around! We can chat again sometime!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Hi Dragon, thank you as well for such a warm welcome to this community.

I know gen 6 graphics blow my mind, I got x version about 2 weeks ago during my trip back to the U.S. before leaving for over seas again.
    I had to get it because my long time Rival/brother and I have been competing since red and blue were released. So this game rejuvinated our rivalry. Which I love its like we are kids again, pokemon did help us a lot during our ruff childhood so In that sense I would say gen 1 (for story and all that). But over all gen 5 has to be my favorite gen although I have only played volt white and blaze black and not the actual release games such as black and white or black and white 2

Once again thank you for your warm welcome I can't wait to become friends :).
    If your DS is not to overloaded my fc 2981-8433-0955

Cin cin, BauAnthony.

Years
  • Ooh a 5th Generation fan... looks like we might get along pretty well! But anyways, welcome aboard BauAnthony! I surely hope you're having fun around PC so far from what I'm seeing.

About your love of 5th Gen, you really should go back and play Black/White and Black 2/White 2 when you get the chance to! I've heard about the Blaze Black and Volt White hacks myself, but playing the official games will give you a real experience. I love this generation so much because it introduced my fave Pokemon, and I just loved the story. Glad to hear you're having fun with X/Y as well, 6th Gen's graphics really are amazing aren't they? Hopefully you consider getting Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire as well, because I've heard just how many members here are loving the new Hoenn.

Guess that's all I have to say for now, but I hope you have fun and do try to stick around actively when you can! I'm always open for a visitor message or two if you need anything, and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Nice to see a fellow gen 5 fan, I know it catches a lot of hate twords it but I love the region and pokemon. A lot of my favorite pokemon come from gen five. Although I started from gen 1 with my blue version, gen 5 tops it.
    I admit though gen 3 is my least favorite gen, but I do plan on getting OR when I visit the states in about 2 weeks. Those new mega designs are awesome admittedly not as good as x and y's mega roster (personal preference) that is why I got x and y two weeks ago during one of my other trips back states side.

I hope we can become friends :)!

Cin Cin, my friend.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    excuse me do you know where to download 3ds emulator?
    Hey Vishnu there isn't any 3ds emulator out yet, to my knowledge I have been using emulators for the last 2 years now so I'm assuming I am correct.
    I would sugest trying Desume for your comp, and John Visual boy (gba emulator) for your phone if you have a smart phone or any type of android run phone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Dear newguy, it's great to see you're already trying to make friends and welcome the newbies. Good job!

Thank you my friend, I am just really pleased with the warm and kindness of this community and should in return give that same kindness to fellow new people as well.

mille grazie
    BauAnthony

Back