• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To P.c !

Years
  • Hi Poke_youngster, welcome to PC! :3 It's very good to meet you!

So is there anything you can tell us about yourself? We're not looking for any personal information of course, just things like why you joined PC, what Pokemon games you like, when you got into the series, what your favorite type is, and so on. That would help us find places here you might like so it's always worth it to tell us a wee bit more. :) Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? I've been into it since 1998 or so and my favorite generations are the second, third, and fifth. Looking forward to X and Y? If you're as excited about it as we are, you should totally check out our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board! It's got a lot of discussions you can participate in and many cool people to meet. I'd really recommend it with how active that place is right now.

If you're a big fan of Pokemon games as a whole then I recommend checking out all the generation discussions as well as Pokemon Gaming Central! It's one of our biggest sections and is the best place to go if you want to talk about the Pokemon games as a whole. There's also the lovely Pokemon General where you can talk about the Pokemon world that encompasses everything in the franchise.. including things like the manga and merchandise. These are some of my favorite places to look around here and I'm sure you'd enjoy 'em as much as the rest of us. :D Though we also have a fair share of off-topic boards where you can talk about video games, the internet/technology, music, anime, and so forth, so I'm sure they'd be other cool places to check out. They're certainly very popular here - in fact, just as popular as the Pokemon boards.

If you're ever confused about anything just message a moderator and we'll get back to you quickly. No one here bites and we're all very friendly; people are always looking to chat with you awesome new members. I'm around anytime as well, so don't be scared to message me! ♥ See you around and hopefully you're having a wonderful day yourself! I'm about to run out to get my brother from camp, haha~

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
  • Hi Poke_youngster! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So what do you like about pokemon? Do you like the Anime, ROM Hacking, or something else? Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice to get to know you more. Everyone here on PC is nice and friendly, so I bet you'll make loads of friends. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_mqe8txSxHk1qz4rgp.gif

Welcome to the forums, poke_youngster! <3 Great to see you here :D

I hope you have a wonderful time here, and a great day as well. My day right now is going extremely splendid, except the fact that I have to study in a bit! D: But oh well! Most importantly is that you are here and you've joined us!

What brought you here, btw? As Cirny mentioned, there's literally a ton to do here, especially Pokemon discussions! Cirny got you covered on the two hot sections for you to explore, but there's also others! It's all in the matter of exploring if you have all the time you have! :D

Anyways, hope you stick around and don't hesitate to ask any questions or state concerns. <3 The staff here are always around if you need any help. :3 Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Cirno, Dr.Koga, Meganium90 thanks for a nice welcome, I like the old anime and my favorite Gens are 2, 3, 6( not the starters on 6 ) tho and my favorite type is Fire but I favor the pokemon themselves more than jus type .. I have a question if you guys don't mind answering .. Well have you guys had success with pokedit?

Years
  • Hey there Poke_youngster, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Wow, you have my favorite generations in common! =D And same as you, I don't judge Pokémon by their type at all, but rather individually. Well, hope you enjoy it here, as we have a very nice community and the best staff around! (:

As a reminder, if you haven't done so already, I suggest you check out the forum's rules, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all. This ensures you that you know what not to get infracted from, and we don't like seeing new members getting into trouble for something they did not know about :(

If you have any questions, though, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff.. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out if you may ever need their help! ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want! And always feel free to leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back