• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    Hey my name is duhlight and ive played pokemon my whole life basically and this is the first time ive ever tried a forum, but I thought i'd give it a shot since i'm always around looking for new rom hacks to play and I love battling and team building and learning more about pokemon in general!

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
    Wassup! Welcome to Pokecommunity.com! ^^

My name is tino and I want to greet you from germany.
    Have fun with the tons of threads, crazy people and visit the battle-server. Where you can create your own dream-team!

Have a nice day.

Years
    Hey, duhlight!

I know right off that bat that we'll definitely be good friends! Digging the profile picture! So you've played Pokémon your whole life? That's really cool! Do you think that the older games are better, or the newer ones? Personally, I like the older ones because they always give me nostalgic feeling when playing them. That said, I'm liking the remakes because they're including all the Pokémon from Gen V and down. The warm, vibrant textures are what I'm really liking in Gen VI.

I'd say that this is a really great community to start off with. Everyone's really nice here! :)

You should definitely check out the whole ROM Hacking section, maybe you might even want to learn how to start making ROM hacks yourself, or if you already do, maybe learn even more, or even show them off. The forum in that section that I recommend the most for you is the Hacks Studio. There's a lot of awesome hacks that you can check out. I'm sure you'll love it there, haha.

As for team building, there's a forum dedicated to just that. Battling & Team Building is a great place to receive help with team building and battle strategies. Not to mention it's just a great place to find teams that you might be interested in.

It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm happy to see another Zelda fan! I'm super excited for the next Wii U game. :P Hope you enjoy yourself here. Feel free to send me a friend request if you ever want to talk or something.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

It's great that you've picked us for your first forum! Others have already pointed you in directions you might find interesting, but I'd give the Adoption Center a look-in if you're of a mind to: starting out on a place this big can be pretty daunting even when you're surrounded by people willing to help, and it can be helpful having someone show you about on a one-to-one basis.

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    Welcome, duhlight! <3 I've been a Pokémon fan for a long time too and communities like these are perfect for people like us. I started with R/B in the late 1990s and.. yeah haha. You know how long it's been now.

Have an excellent experience! We're always around to help if you need assistance so don't hesitate to ask. In time you'll learn plenty about hacking and battling while you're here. :3

Years
    Hello duhlight. I'm happy to find people like me here on pokecommunity. You played pokemon your whole life, I didn't played them my whole life but I like them really very much. I think we could be good friends and you'll also find many good hacks here in our hack studio. Welcome to you again

Back