• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Trainer Here!!

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
    • Age 23
    • Guam
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Hello!
    I'm new to here but not to Pokemon!
    This site is so similar to another site I joined.
    But it's been awesome so far!
    Just saying,"HI!"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey, PokemonGirl! Welcome to PC! It's great to hear that you're a huge fan of it! Just be sure to take a quick peek at the rules, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around!

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Hi, PokemonGirl1, Welcome aboard. :3.. Glad to know your having fun so far, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! See you around.

Enlightened~Espeon

We go way back..
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm glad your having so much fun so far and I hope that you make tons of friends!:) It also seems you're the same age as me, so we might have alot in common so we might make good friends! Make sure to look at the rules. Hope you have a great time and I hope you don't get in trouble!

Last edited:

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Am I... Yep, first male.
    Anyways, welcome to PC!(yes, I have accepted my craziness and enjoy it.)
    Hmmm...I'm usually pretty good at finding good topics for newbies, but your a special case.Oh well,anyone who likes pokemon should find there way on their own.I never got welcomed, but I found my way around.
    EDIT: Also, unfortunately, the Nightclub Closed, so unless you want to read 500 pages of people talking, I wouldn't check it out.
    See ya,
    ¬RulerArceus

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello!
    Hey PokemonGirl! It may fascinate you to know that everyone here had at least gotten into pokemon in their youth, oooor maybe recognize pokemon; but regardless! You fit juuuuust right here. <3 While pokemon sites are similar; [the simiar concept of pokemon forums], you'll see that this forum is...actually pretty big; with a wide vareity of people for you to meet! [Such as myself!] And yeah! I'm glad you took a liking to this forum so far! It all rests on you to explore and do what you think is fun. <3

Maybe we can meet again sometime! [WE CAN HAVE SOMMME PIE! :3]

Hi! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm glad your having so much fun so far and I hope that you make tons of friends!:) It also seems you're the same age as me, so we might have alot in common so we might make good friends! Make sure to look at the rules and you might want to check out The Nightclub in other trivia, my sister owns it! Hooe you have a great time and I hope you don't get in trouble!

Actually, the Nightclub was closed for a while now. =( I THINK it might be revived; buuuut eh, I dunno what's planned~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! Many of us are old time Pokemon fans, so you're not alone.

And there's a huge difference between PC and those "other" Pokemon forums... I'm on here xD Seriously, though, overall you'll find the members here to be more helpful and friendly than you will elsewhere. So enjoy your time on our site, and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Back