• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    This is correct. Fused Pokémon do not have access to hidden abilities.

Is this still true? The 3rd party website that calculates fused pokemon displays all their hidden abilities as potential options. Are there any realistic methods of acquiring hidden abilities for fused mons before postgame?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    hi so ive been playing this game for a month and i was on tt today and was watching someone do fusions of spiritomb and wailord and i went to do it and he had a completely different fusion to me so im trying to figure out why?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2023
    hi so ive been playing this game for a month and i was on tt today and was watching someone do fusions of spiritomb and wailord and i went to do it and he had a completely different fusion to me so im trying to figure out why?
    he probably had the sprite pack or he done the opposite fusion

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    Hi all,

Not super far into Johto at the minute but i'm starting to train up the EV's of my Pkm and was wondering where to get the power items if anyone knows?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I downloaded the game and none of the tiles seem to be loading. Moving between areas doesn't solve the problem. It happens in both 5.1.1.1 and 5.0.36.4. I then downloaded 4.9.2 for one last attempt and that one works perfectly fine, so i assume the issue lies somewhere in the transition to 5.0.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    How come the Trainer House was removed? It's pretty detrimental to the flow of the end-game content by not having a way to purchase Power Items for EV training and a way to spend Trainer Points you earn from the Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    I need help... All trainers use azurill fusion pokemon and i can't repiar it... It make game boring bcs everyone pokemon is normal/someting type

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    Hey, I can't seem to fix a weird glitch I'm having in celadon sewers. One of the bridges is a square off, so impossible to cross. Does anyone have any advice?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    Hello! So I'm running into an issue. When starting a new game, it doesn't present me with an option to begin randomized. I have a pre-existing save (one at Pewter, randomized, and one post-game, un-randomized.) It gives me the difficulty options, the reverse option, and the auto-save option, but then just jumps into the opening cutscene. I have tried the Fix Game option as well to no success.

Am I missing something? Is there something actually wrong or am I overlooking something? Is there even a way to randomize pre-Pewter? (i.e. to randomize your starter.)

Any help provided is appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2023
    Hey, I can't seem to fix a weird glitch I'm having in celadon sewers. One of the bridges is a square off, so impossible to cross. Does anyone have any advice?

That's deliberate, you need to stand on it while the water is down.

Years
  • i doubt this will ever get seen by OP, but if possible you might want to put the system requirements on the first post of this thread, and not hidden under a spoiler (if they are there, i couldnt find them) because i heard about your game and got really excited to play it, in fact i read 30+ pages of this thread from the very beginning to build up hype learning the origin of the game i see so many people enjoying... only to find after a 2 hour download that if you dont have a graphics driver that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later, the game wont even open...

im used to being unable to enjoy things with my 2009 laptop running windows 7 in 2023, but romhacks/fangames were never a problem until now. i understand the reason for the requirements and im saying its your fault (the game looks amazing!) i just think a warning would be appreciated so other people living in the stone age dont get their hopes up.

update: after much effort, i finally got it to work when i discovered my laptop was actually compatible with openGL 2.1. however, none of the map/background tiles for the game load (the overworld all black except trainers, pokemon, and water sources. battles display normally) and there are visual text glitches where dialog will overlap and combine with previous strings of text. arrows used to choose options also get stuck so you cant see what youre actually choosing, and my trainer will get frozen for a few seconds randomly on the map. so far ive been using the wiki to look at the map and navigate that way because no one has a solution to the black void issue (i tried deleting/uninstalling the entire game and patch, nothing works). the discord is apparently useless for asking questions, so if anyone has a fix please share, and likewise i will post one here if i find it. it really does seem like a great game, ill be sad if i cant play it properly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Got a Magnemite to fuse it with a Jumpluff.

Was expecting Grass/Steel and Electric/Flying as options, instead it is Grass/Electric and Steel/Flying.

Did I misunderstand the Fusion Mechanics as written in the OP, is either Pokémon amongst the exceptions or is this a bug?

Years
  • alright well rather than keep editing my first reply i guess ill just compile a list of the issues ongoing in 5.1.1.1 (downloaded + patched from mega)

1. the overworld (indoor and outdoor) maps remain entirely black. humans, pokemon, items, and cuttable trees are visible, as well as glowing from lamps/doorways and the animation for stepping in "tall grass", although the grass itself is not visible. i would like to point out that 5.1.1.1 does Not appear to have a .json file attached to it, so i was unable to test the "subImageFix": true solution suggested earlier in the thread, as the older version found on mega would not run at all, just stayed a black screen even for over an hour, no error, no Loading..., nothing. ive been trying everything i can think of to fix it for over 10 hours now, believe me, "leave it running and let it load" is Not the solution.

2. strings of text overlap very often, both in dialog windows and menus such as the bag. this includes arrows indicating a selection remaining on the screen even after navigating to a new option, to the point where you cannot tell which option youre actually pointing at because they all have ▶ next to them.

3. the pokemon (party) menu is missing in odd shapes i cant even describe. the pokemon icons still jump up and down, and the actual stats pages are fine, but viewing the whole party is glitched.

4. player character very often stops mid run as if frozen for several seconds before moving again. it makes it hard to tell whether you have hit a wall (as there is no "thud" sound) or its just lag. there is also lag when entering buildings so without the map its hard to tell once you have actually entered, as you can apparently leave the "enter" tile before the script finishes loading, canceling the entrance entirely. my solution has been to wait a few seconds to listen for a change of music/lighting on the trainer sprite.

5. please... make the opening sequence skippable. it is currently ~30 seconds long and sitting through it every single time is torture for a game that requires frequent resetting/experiences crashing. i know you put a lot of work into it but once is enough, seeing it every time isnt going to make people appreciate it more, its just going to annoy them...

additional report: randomizer Does work, despite many people claiming it doesnt. the Global option takes a very long time to generate, but Area is quick and gives almost the same general results. i think a lot of people dont understand what BST is and what it means to set the radius, but i was able to get shinx easily by setting it to 10 and starting new files until shinxs 263 BST was swapped with spearows 262 (i know i couldve done 1, but that would make other spawns pretty boring)

i really hope all of this gets fixed. currently it seems the game is in "if you didnt play it before it got broken, tough luck!" status, and new projects are being cranked out for people who did get to play it rather than making the game itself accessible to newcomers. and yes ive seen how many of the complaints are just zoomers who need everything done for them and i imagine it is frustrating dealing with being asked how to unzip a file 200 times in a single thread. all i ask is tackling the gamebreaking issues before moving onto promotional/collaboration activities... ive done everything i can but it does not seem to be something a player can solve without aid of the creator.

Back