• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    So, my Dragonite, caught as a Dratini with an ability ball, lost its HA when it evolved from Dragonair --> Dragonite. The Dragonair did have Marvel Scale.

Is this supposed to happen? Bit frustrating.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Just noticed the topic says Completed, but the wiki still lists certain TMs as unavailable. Am I just out of luck for decent Physical Grass and Ghost moves from TMs, or has the wiki just not been updated on those locations?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    This game F my GPU completely is there something I can do, or do I have to upgrade my pc

Edit: my GPU dies not on a Earlier version than 5.1.1.1.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2023
    Hi, how do i know which pokemon is going to evolve when fusing? For example, if i wanna fuse a nidoran and charmander, but want the charizard fusion, how do i know which fusion to use and make it a charizard?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    hey, i'm really excited to paly this, but for some reason, i can't get it to work! i've watched some videos of people playing this game, but for me, when i try to boot it up, it plays an opening cutscene, then it plays an animation of two random pokemon fusing, except the pokemon fusing animation is excrutiatingly slow! like, one frame a minute MAX! after that, the came does not play, i believe it just closes itself, although i was not there to see it close, as it took so long to go through that i just left to let it run! i'm really hoping to get to play this at some point, so any help anyone can offer would be most appreciated! i have both the game and the patch downloaded, although i'm not certain i installed the patch quite right, and the music is playing!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Getting "Script error in event 4 (coords 18,20), map 757 (11F): Exception: NoMethodError" when Giovanni approaches me at Silph Co.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Hello ! I have two problems kinda weird.

The first problem is about Jirachi. I need only him to complete the Pokédex (without counting all the possible fusions of course). But when I sleep in any hotel, I'm in the Pallet Town "dream" and I can go to Oak's Lab to face Jirachi. The problem here after talking to Jirachi to, I guess, start the fight against him, the game crashes. (I write what the error says down below btw)

The second problem is when I want to fight the Pokemon League, my team is replace by other pokemon after beating Lorelei. And I'm scared that the pokemons who gets replaced might be delete forever.
    Lastly, I'm on the 5.1.1.1 version of the game, if it can help you.

If anyone have a idea to solve these problems, I would be very grateful cuz I really want to complete the Pokédex !

The error after talking to Jirachi :
    Script '003_Interpreter.rb' line 189: RuntimeError occured.

Script error in event 5 (coords 9, 14), map 724 (Oak's Lab?):
    Exception: RuntimeError

***Full script:
    PokemonSelection.choose(1,1, true,true)

Backtrace:
    PokemonSelection.rb:66:in `choose'
    (eval): 1:in `execute_script'
    003_Interpreter.rb:137:in `eval'
    003_Interpreter.rb:137:in `execute_script'
    004_Interpreter_Commands.rb:352:in `command_111'
    004_Interpreter_Commands.rb:29:in `execute_command'
    003_Interpreter.rb:127:in `block in update'
    003_Interpreter.rb:87:in `loop'
    003_Interpreter.rb:87:in `updat

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    So first off- like many that I've seen before, I would like to sing this game's praises because it's gotten me back into the feeling of playing a pokemon game again after a while. It's nice, the fusions are cool, I like the story driven fusions as well... but that brings me to my problem.

So I went to Mt. Silver to fight the tri fusion of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia and I lost because I wasn't paying attention and tried to use guillotine on the wrong one. I would've taken the loss as it was and been fine with it... If I wasn't stuck with the screen and effect of when they slow you down.

When I went to the Upgrade Man, he fixed the whole spinning thing but I'm still slowed down and I don't exactly know what to do.

I also tried saving and reloading the game and it's still there so I was just kinda dumb and saved over the wrong file and got stuck with it.

I got myself into a stupid mess and I'm just wondering how to fix it so I can try and get past that part to try and go through the rest of the game.

Thanks for bringing back my love for pokemon, BTW. Kinda sank just under 2 days worth of time into it just having a blast.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • So first off- like many that I've seen before, I would like to sing this game's praises because it's gotten me back into the feeling of playing a pokemon game again after a while. It's nice, the fusions are cool, I like the story driven fusions as well... but that brings me to my problem.

So I went to Mt. Silver to fight the tri fusion of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia and I lost because I wasn't paying attention and tried to use guillotine on the wrong one. I would've taken the loss as it was and been fine with it... If I wasn't stuck with the screen and effect of when they slow you down.

When I went to the Upgrade Man, he fixed the whole spinning thing but I'm still slowed down and I don't exactly know what to do.

I also tried saving and reloading the game and it's still there so I was just kinda dumb and saved over the wrong file and got stuck with it.

I got myself into a stupid mess and I'm just wondering how to fix it so I can try and get past that part to try and go through the rest of the game.

Thanks for bringing back my love for pokemon, BTW. Kinda sank just under 2 days worth of time into it just having a blast.

Hi, yeah that's a known bug. If you manage to get back to the top of Mt. Silver, go outside and re-enter the cave it should fix the slowness

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    Hey! Fantastic work in the game I'm enjoying it so much. Quick question:

I'm trying to mess with the resolution/screen settings to make it less pixilated in full screen.

I have succeeded in doing that by changing the resolution in the settings file to 1920x1080. However, I know encounter the problem where when battling, my Pokémon is on the lower left, the enemy pokemon is middle right edge of screen, and enemy Pokémon HP bar is too left, with dead black space in between. I can add a screenshot if needed. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Please Help!
    My Poke-radar doesn't show the pokemon available at the top. I looked at a friends game and see it shows up when he activates the radar showing which pokemon you've encountered and outlines of the ones you haven't. Mine doesn't do this, it just makes the grass shake. I've searched online and haven't found anyone else with this problem.
    Eriska

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Im having a problem where every time i enter a room the ground just becomes black, does anyone know how to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I'm having some issues with Faulkner's gym. The wind pattern isn't showing up in my game and I'm on the latest version. Am I doing something wrong?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I'm starting this game for the first time and I have a standard question I tend to ask of most fangames.
    Is there an increased shiny rate?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    stuck on newest version boon island. Cant find where i need to go to get the jump boots or whatever to get past the shipwreck and Ice mountain. (all i find on internet is the game corner which isnt available for me) is this caused by a failed update or am i missing something?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    Howdy! I have encountered something I think might be a bug (but could easily just be me being dumb). I have the Azure flute and climbed up to the top of the Ice Mountain and tried to use the Azure Flute in the circle.... but there is no option to use it at all..... I have the flute after showing the 3 birds and beasts to Eusine and talked to mr Pokemon on Route 30 so Im just confused and would appreciate an assist!

Years
  • Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that if you've any questions about this game that you're wanting to ask on Discord, please use the link in the first post of the thread, not the one at the top of the webpage!

This will take you to the game's Discord server rather than PC's server (where you will just be redirected to Infinite Fusion's server anyway).

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    i finished the game and now i wanted to breed more pokemons and fuse every kind of pokemon but i was running out of pc storage. i found out that to increase the pc storage i need to talk to bills assistant but i cant seem to find her at bills lighthouse. i found out that i have to finish the quest she gives to find buneary i finished that then she went somewhere from there and i cant find her. can u help please

Back