• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Hey i love your game but... the yellow flute is not working in the battle when my pokemon got confused

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Call me dumb, but how do I get the 4th gym open? Erika is just talking about the sewers, which I also can't get into. What am I missing?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    hello guys
    my game has some issues with fly/teleport, that didn't work, doesn't show the pointer for select the city

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    i have a glitch
    when i open the game it doesn't open, no window, no application, not even a program in the processes tab of task manager
    i am on windows 7 and i have my mcafee off if that helps

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Call me dumb, but how do I get the 4th gym open? Erika is just talking about the sewers, which I also can't get into. What am I missing?
    You have to go to lavender tower first

hello guys
    my game has some issues with fly/teleport, that didn't work, doesn't show the pointer for select the city
    Probably because of a problem with a patch. Redownload the full version instead.

i have a glitch
    when i open the game it doesn't open, no window, no application, not even a program in the processes tab of task manager
    i am on windows 7 and i have my mcafee off if that helps
    Check your user permissions and try to to run it as a administrator.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    i downloaded the version 4.6.0.1, the problem change the aparence (now i can see the cities i may go), but still can't select

Schrroms

Years
  • i downloaded the version 4.6.0.1, the problem change the aparence (now i can see the cities i may go), but still can't select
    Where are you trying to fly from? There might be a problem with the map you're on that's causing the cursor to go out of bound. It might work if you try it from a different map.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    I have a question . As I downloaded the Pokemon Infinite Fusion 4.6 versions, I can't choose a randomizer before starting the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2020
    I think i have a bug. I beat Misty and got the ticket from bill. But i cant't enter the Ms Anne. Do i have to do something else first?

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
  • I'm playing the 4.6 full version download and there's something wrong with #393 ( i think that's piplup), and every time i encounter it, the game crashes.

Schrroms

Years
  • Hi everyone! Binachier from the game's discord has been hard at work making a Pokémon Showdown server based on the game!
    If you don't know what Showdown is, it's a Pokémon battle simulator that lets you create your teams and battle against other people online.

The Infinite Fusion server lets you battle using Pokémon fusions! Not all fusions are immediately available to use for technical reason, but you can request any fusion to be added to the list using this form.

Follow this link to access the server I hope you check it out and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    I have tried installing and launching the game after 3 reinstalls and still can not manage to start it. The file doesn't even load or start. I try to open the program and nothing happens. I have tried with and without the latest patch but it still will not start. Sorry if I am missing something but this project looks great and it takes a few hours to install each time so I really don't want to just give up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hi, i`m wondering how i actually get cut because i`m on the ss anne and i can`t find my rival at all, i`ve talked to everyone and he`s not showing up near the captains quarters like i assumed he would

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    nvm i figured it out, while i`m here i might as well talk about how much i`m enjoying this game,i l love fusing pokemon and seeing what the results are, i think my favourite thing was fusing metapod and magikarp to make magikarp level up quicker and become gyarados,after which i`d seperate them and use gyarados but the fusion of gyarados and butterfree turned out to be surprisingly strong, so i kept it.

it really makes me feel like a mad scientist , in fact i have a pokemon box thats called ingredients.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I know the game is pretty much completed with only bug-fixes being done now but I have noticed that a feature in the game that probably not many players know how to used is that the Pokedex can be used in battle to tell you the type of the Pokemon you are facing and the reason I say not many know how to use it is because If you have the Battle UI set to anything but classic you do not have access to the key item pouch. Now the thought I just had to fix this is you could make the Pokedex a Battle Item instead of a Key Item so that in battle you go "Bag-Battle Items-Pokedex". Another option is to change the feature from the Pokedex to a new Scanner-like Battle Item to maybe make things a bit easier.

Back