• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
  • Are Zapmolticuno's Tri Attack and Unown's Hidden Power the only moves which work differently for specific pokémon?
    Yes, these are the only two (as well as unown fusions)

The Triple fusions list has Celemewchi. How to get Jirachi though?
    It's not currently obtainable in-game (except through wondertrade or randomizer), but it will be in a future update

Anyone know how to sort out items in our bag?
    Not possible at the moment

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2021
    Hello,

Thank you for the game :)
    I have a bug since I've donwloaded version 4.8.3. I'm in the Dark Cave, and during a fight a trainer, when she sends her second pokemon, I have the following error :
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Infinite Fusion
    Exception: NoMethodError

EliteBattle_Sprites:259:in `setPokemonBitmap'

EliteBattle_Scene:1167:in `pbTrainerSendOut'

EliteBattle_Scene:1137:in `each'

EliteBattle_Scene:1137:in `pbTrainerSendOut'

PokeBattle_Battle:1320:in `pbSendOut'

PokeBattle_Battle:1345:in `pbReplace_ebs'

EliteBattle_Battle:290:in `pbReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1358:in `pbRecallAndReplace_ebs'

EliteBattle_Battle:298:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1287:in `pbSwitch_ebs'​

---

When I press "OK", it continues on several errors and ends up in a loop:

EliteBattle_Animations:79:in `animateBattleSprites'

EliteBattle_Animations:61:in `each'

EliteBattle_Animations:61:in `animateBattleSprites'

EliteBattle_Animations:224:in `wait'

EliteBattle_Animations:223:in `times'

EliteBattle_Animations:223:in `wait'

EliteBattle_Battle:350:in `pbSwitch'

EliteBattle_Battle:350:in `times'

EliteBattle_Battle:350:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:3493:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'

Pokémon Infinite Fusion

EliteBattle_Animations:79:in `animateBattleSprites'

EliteBattle_Animations:61:in `each'

EliteBattle_Animations:61:in `animateBattleSprites'

EliteBattle_Battle:328:in `pbAttackPhase'

EliteBattle_Battle:327:in `times'

EliteBattle_Battle:327:in `pbAttackPhase'

EliteBattle_Battle:238:in `pbStartBattleCore'

EliteBattle_Battle:237:in `logonerr'

EliteBattle_Battle:237:in `pbStartBattleCore'

EliteBattle_Battle:225:in `loop'​

Please, could you help me ? I have to fight this trainer to continue the game.
    Thank you a lot :)

Schrroms

Years
  • Hello,

Thank you for the game :)
    I have a bug since I've donwloaded version 4.8.3. I'm in the Dark Cave, and during a fight a trainer, when she sends her second pokemon, I have the following error :

Please, could you help me ? I have to fight this trainer to continue the game.
    Thank you a lot :)

Hi Alter Guichou,
    Can you please tell me which trainer this is and if it happens everytime you fight him/her?
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2021
    Hello,

Yes it happened three times in a row (I didn't try more). Always when she sends her second pokemon.
    It's in the "Rock tunnel" (between Cerulean City and Lavender town), and she's the last trainer before the exit.

I don't know if it helps, but I play in Randomized mode. The fused pokemon she tries to send is Feebas+Krookodile.

PS : Since then, I downloaded the previous version (4.8.2) and I could finish the fight with her.

Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    So, me and a friend are playing through this side by side v4.8.4
    I seem to be unable to revive from pewter city anymore.

This is in Randomized mode. The error I get is;

[NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

https://imgur.com/a/pdHFWqP

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Is developer mode no longer available in version 4.8? I want to play all kinds of pokemons fusion

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    If Disarming Voice is used on a mon with Static ability you'll get paralyzed. 😵
    Magic Guard ability doesn't work either, Clefairy still takes poison damage.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    i'm having some weird frequent lag issues. the game was running fine but now it's lagging every few steps while i'm walking or running, it'll lag when entering or exiting a building, or when starting or finishing a battle. sometimes during the battle. there's no error, the game just freezes for a few seconds then continues. i keep thinking it's going to crash but so far it hasn't. i'm saving frequently just in case, however. this started happening after i defeated brock. game was fine before that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Does anyone know how to get positive Karma? I want to try get mew, however I can only find ways to get negative Karma and how can you get to the secret garden? I am unable to get access to this.

Im post game on randomized mode.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Does anyone know how to get positive Karma? I want to try get mew, however I can only find ways to get negative Karma and how can you get to the secret garden? I am unable to get access to this.

Im post game on randomized mode.

You can increase your karma by completing sidequests. If neccesary, you can go to Dragon's Den in Blackthorn City to pray which resets your karma to 0. You can check your karma in Ecruteak City.
    You can look up informations on legendary/mythical pokémon here: https://infinitefusion.fandom.com/wiki/Legendary_Pokémon#Mew

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    You can increase your karma by completing sidequests. If neccesary, you can go to Dragon's Den in Blackthorn City to pray which resets your karma to 0. You can check your karma in Ecruteak City.
    You can look up informations on legendary/mythical pokémon here: https://infinitefusion.fandom.com/wiki/Legendary_Pokémon#Mew

Small problem, Ive done all the quests I can and then came across the den pray, which reset it... Not having any knowledge of this having been a thing so I was stuck at being unable to progress really

Schrroms

Years
  • Small problem, Ive done all the quests I can and then came across the den pray, which reset it... Not having any knowledge of this having been a thing so I was stuck at being unable to progress really

There are a couple repeatable ways to farm it. The best one is probably the lumberjack with a Scyther in Ilex forest. It takes only a few seconds to help him and you get +3 karma each time. You can repeat it as many times as you like by leaving & re-entering (you need 10+ karma for Mew)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    There are a couple repeatable ways to farm it. The best one is probably the lumberjack with a Scyther in Ilex forest. It takes only a few seconds to help him and you get +3 karma each time. You can repeat it as many times as you like by leaving & re-entering (you need 10+ karma for Mew)

Oh! Thank you! Ill keep it in mind when I next play through it. Me and a friend did a randomized nuzlocke of this over on twitch. We both enjoyed it, at least until some of the Johto things.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Hello! I keep getting bug reports at random when I am catching Pokemon. I was using 4.8.4 version, then switched to 4.8.3 since a lot of crashes have been reported with ~.4 but am still getting bugs. Here's the report:

Pokémon Infinite Fusion
    Exception: RGSSError

EliteBattle_Animations:1177:in `height'

EliteBattle_Animations:1177:in `pbAnimationCore'

EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:81:in `pbAnimation'

EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:77:in `pbSaveShadows'

EliteBattle_MoveAnimations:83:in `pbAnimation'

PokeBattle_Battle:2231:in `pbAnimation'

PokeBattle_Move:1164:in `pbShowAnimation'

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:892:in `pbEffect'

PokeBattle_Battler:2859:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:2858:in `logonerr'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\asus\Saved Games/Pokémon Infinite Fusion/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Please let me know what I can do to fix it. :) Thanks!

Back