• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    hello wonder tradeing causes my game to crash? says it needs 2 arguments only gets 1 error anyone else getting this? everything else works. could it be because i am useing the adaptive edition?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    This may be an odd request but could wingull and pelipper be added? I wanted to combine it with Zapdos because Zapdos with drizzle sounds hilariously broken in the most fun ways but it's just not there

Assuming its not changed in this game for whatever reason, Politoed is ingame and its HA is drizzle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I downloaded the game yesterday and it's taking a really long time to load when I leave a building or finish a battle, is there a way I can fix it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    does anyone know how to fix the wonder trade bug? it just crashs iv had no other issues.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    i hate to have nothing but problems to say but were can we see what 5.1.3,6 does?

i just launched the game WOW WONDERTRADE IS WORKING THANK YOU YU STUDDDDD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    getting some odd pokedex issues i have a golett but it says i dont have it also with sheldon dont know whats happenin but its not major

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

can someone help me? Why everytime I defeat the Champion(Blue) it tells me to save at HoF.
    but then it crashed while in the credit(I guess?). Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    i think you might wana update the modern modes gym leaders. surge had 0 electric types i thought he was a fighting type gym for a second xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    I downloaded the game's latest version of dynamic version for infinite fusion since there is no light or stuff like that and when i enter buildings and exit and go to the menu like into the bag or pokemon tab or exit a battle, the transition takes like 10-15 seconds to load which is very frustrating, i've given up playing the game because of it and i really want to play it enjoyable please someone help me

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @shmarky - I don't know what's there to update: the "Modern Mode" gym leaders are all a different type than the ones in Classic mode. It's intended to be that way, to make the playthrough different to Classic.

Brock is Steel, Misty is Ice, and Surge is Fighting type... Even the Elite Four have a shift in types that makes them tough to fight if you just go in thinking they're the same as in Classic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Is this a bug? I slept at the hotel in Crimson City and got what I assume was a dream sequence where the game forced me into a battle with a Jirachi, without healing my team first, then the game set my choice's stats to those of some obscenely low level; and I got obviously crushed. For some unknown reason and without being told why, I -think- I awoke in front of the TV in my room with the Jirachi just in my party, but my Blislash's stats are still dog crap. I didn't even notice that it was still crippled until it got one-shot by some Mawile I stumbled upon afterward. None of this makes sense. Is there a way to fix this? I put a ton of work into making this thing and I'd rather it not be completely useless for the rest of the game; especially since I just saved before the Mawile, not realizing what had happened yet.

*edit* apparently it was a code issue that resolved itself after the pokemon in question gained any xp. It still would have made a lot more sense if my character had awakened in the hotel they slept in instead of their home in Pallet though. Had no idea I'd even woken up yet. The only thing that clued me in to that I'd woken up was the game letting me teleport.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @Alonoo: You may want to try downloading a previous version. I'm still on 5.1.3.3 (dynamic) and it hasn't given me any bugs (main reason why I'm not updating to the latest, seemingly bugged version. "If it's not broken, don't fix it.")

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I can´t go down in Celadon City, and i have to use cut and talk with Erika to enter the sewers. Does anyone know what I have to do?
    PD: Sorry for my English, i´m spanish xd

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Am so sad to read there will be no new Pokemon added, really want to fuse Zacian and Zamazenta with other pokemon T_T

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @LostRespond Nice run-in sentence, now tell us how you really feel.

Most of the "problems" you mention are just a problem if you're a min-maxer and/or impatient and/or have a short attention span, and neither of those are game-sided issues.

So maybe take a breather, relax and try to play the game for fun once, you may actually like it. Also, periods aren't that bad, not the kind of periods you use in text form, at least, so try having more than one every twenty-some days.

Back