• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new user joined pokècommunity

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! As RNC already said, it's a good idea to tell us about yourself in an introduction thread, there's no need to be shy.

Hope you enjoy your stay regardless =3

Years
  • So you have heard of PC before, but nice to see you finally join us.

And as Strider said above, it'd be great to tell us more about yourself so don't feel too nervous but it's natural to feel that way when you're new but hopefully you'll get accustomed very soon. There's loads of great topics to look around and discuss so definitely go and explore to see what interests you, or you could always get assistance from one of the mentors in the adoption center.

I hope that all helps you, and if you still need help I'm happy to give it when I can. Have a nice weekend and I'll be sure to catch you around again soon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • guys i m a new member of poke community family.
    please welcome me

Welcome to the family, dark garchomp! We're glad to have you! Can you tell us a little about yourself? Anything in particular you're hoping to do here on PC? We'd like to know more about ya :)

Remember, if you need any help finding your way around the site, make sure to check out the helpful links thread, or just ask one of the moderators if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey dark garchomp, welcome to PC ^__^ It's cool to see that you've finally joined after hearing about the site!

Is Garchomp your favourite Pokemon? It's pretty cool but it probably isn't my favourite Dragon-type - that would have to go to Dragonite I think. What is it about Garchomp that you like the most? :D

Looking forward to seeing you around - if you ever need any help, feel free to drop me a message.

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time. As you can see I kinda forgot to come back here until now... I still will welcome you because you're new! Garchomp is awesome indeed!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi Dark Garchomp! Welcome to the PC!

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? What hobbies do you have? Favourite Pokémon(I guess is Garchomp)? Favourite Pokémon and non-Pokémon game?

I hope you enjoy our community! There are lots of sections, many different discussions and awesome members! Go explore our forums, try to stick in a section that you like, and make friends! They will help you when you need u.u

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Hi Dark, welcome to PC! The more the merrier as we always say hehe. ;p How're you liking it here so far? Tons of awesome people all over the forum so of course you should settle in fine. n.n Be sure to read the forum rules if you haven't already. Have a splendid time!

Back