• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i did but my thread is still not visible since Yesterday at 6:04 PM

Threads in that section are moderated before they can be posted. You'll have to give it some time before it can be visible. You can still check your thread while it's waiting to be approved though.

Pixid

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • Pixid here, I make pixel art, I hunt for shinies, and I've got a soft spot for ghost and fairy type Pokemon.

Pleasure to meet you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Pixid here, I make pixel art, I hunt for shinies, and I've got a soft spot for ghost and fairy type Pokemon.

Pleasure to meet you!
    Pixel art, Ghost, and Fairy types? I like you already. :) Definitely be sure to show off some of your work in the Art Studio!

And of course, welcome to the community!

Pixid

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • You can count on it. Although I don't have a lot of Pokemon related fan art to share, I'm sure I'll make some soon!

And thank you for the welcome, I'll try my best to be an active community member!

Years
  • Pixid here, I make pixel art, I hunt for shinies, and I've got a soft spot for ghost and fairy type Pokemon.

Pleasure to meet you!

Hello and welcome!

What's a shiny that you've hunted for that you are very proud of?

hello I am looking for my daughter Molly have you seen her here

Hello!
    Molly the child of a shiny Entei huh?
    Can't say that I have ^^

Hello there!
    What are some of your favorite Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    😇 Thank you for the welcome yes I love Pokemon anime and games. My favourite Pokemon is primeape

Back