• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haven't tried it yet, unfortunately; I'm just not a huge fan of Elder Scrolls. :( Also, you're up to the eight gym leader already, Arceus? That's extremely impressive, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Chiere! Glad to have you on board. :3 Have an enjoyable stay here, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a VM; I'll try to help as soon as I can! By the way, your name's just adorable, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2014
    Hello! I've just joined up and thought I should introduce myself. I'm luvloveless or you can just call me luv. I've clocked just over 200 hrs on Pokemon Y now. I'm trying to finish my Pokedex (for the Kalos region) and I have 1 last legendary to catch. When I finish Y I have X waiting in the wings. This is the first time I've ever played Pokemon and I'm having a blast!

Years
  • Hello! I've just joined up and thought I should introduce myself. I'm luvloveless or you can just call me luv. I've clocked just over 200 hrs on Pokemon Y now. I'm trying to finish my Pokedex (for the Kalos region) and I have 1 last legendary to catch. When I finish Y I have X waiting in the wings. This is the first time I've ever played Pokemon and I'm having a blast!

And may I be the first to welcome! Hello Luv, welcome to PC!

I think I stumbled upon your introduction thread but hey wouldn't hurt for me to welcome you here too. Really nice to hear you're enjoying X and Y so far, the games are really awesome, especially the new mechanics such as Mega Evolution and Fairy-types. I'm sure you'll enjoy the XY section here, which is right under The Welcome Lounge. Have fun and I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Luv! Such a cute name you have, haha. You've clocked 200 hours, huh? That's a lot. For me, it's only around 120. :( You're close to finishing your Pokédex, too? Luckyyy. I've caught a few Pokémon, but have a long, long way to go 'till I complete my dex. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here, and leave me some VM if you want to talk!

JimRaz0r

JimRaz0r
    Years
  • Hello PokCommunity! I'm JimRaz0r a new member and I am a hardcore Pokémon player from competitive battling to nuzlockes. I am also a newbie ROM hacker and am currently working on one. Well I don't know what to say now but I'm glad I found this awesome website!

Years
  • Hello PokCommunity! I'm JimRaz0r a new member and I am a hardcore Pokémon player from competitive battling to nuzlockes. I am also a newbie ROM hacker and am currently working on one. Well I don't know what to say now but I'm glad I found this awesome website!

Hi Jim, welcome to PC! Love the avatar of yours... Goomy is such a cutie and one of my new faves from X and Y. Thought I'd never love a pseudo-legendary much but wow its evolution line is so adorable.

Well, aside from that nice to see you're here for a fair share of stuff. I'm sure you'll love the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which is where all of PC's hack-based topics and stuff are found. We also have both Challenges and Battle Center to cover your over interests, since those sections are quite popular I know you'll get the assistance you need.

Have an awesome time and I'll be seeing you around the forums! Feel free to message me if you want to chat.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Sorry I haven't been back all day; I was working at a nearby fast-food restaurant and then catching up on chores at hoe. Anyways, I'm doing great! How are you all?

Years
  • hah. i beat my pokemon x game caught mewtwo and zygarde ad finished lookers quest thingy. all i have left is catching articuno cuz i chose chesnut. i have clocked in a total 24.59 hours. just under 25. man maybe i should slow down

yo btw has there been an update to pc? i cant see any of that stuff next to peoples names like number of posts and join date
    and at the top where it says my number of notifications it says arceus5678r and a curse to this town. and when i edit my profile it says ni hao up there which is hello in some language or the other. and now it says you joined for rom hacking didnt you. now it says thank you but the princess is in another castle. i could right a book of how its changin and creepin me out. it changes every time i refresh. it said gary was here. arceus5678r is a loser and shouldnt you be in bed right now while its only 7:12 pm. im going to stop writing a book here now
    okayy i swear this showed up ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE arceus5678r ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ XD hahaha this is great
    okay last edit i promise. it said arceus5678r volunteers for tribute, but i DONT wanna die. okay now i will stop editing

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm new here help I'm scared

Hi and welcome to PC, Lapras!

You don't have to feel scared, in fact many felt the same way when they were new. We have people who can help you, such as the staff members with the bolded usernames like our resident Welcome Lounge mods Autumn Reverie and Dragon. Don't hesitate to ask them if you need assistance, and hey I'm always happy to chat with you so leave me a message whenever you want.

Good luck with getting the help you need, and have fun at PC!

- Hikamaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back